PDA

View Full Version : any??

MissMuffett
01-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Any cooking classes in town for beginners?? i cannot cook and im sick of eating the same things everyday!!

BrAt
01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
I know they used to have some classes at Rome's upstairs. Not sure if they do it anymore. You could call and ask them though. :) They usually have a calendar of events for up there.

kitca
01-04-2009, 05:41 PM
what about asking your family and friends for their favorite recipes, and get them to 'teach' you how to do it. ill bet you could get alot from asking several different people.

heintzman
01-06-2009, 10:23 PM
the internet is your friend,,, whatever you have out for supper,,, google it with the word recipe behind it,,, trial and error,,, you have to try and try again! so what if it doesn't taste like the restaurant,,, next time it will be better!!

iluvchristian
01-07-2009, 11:25 AM
allrecipes.com has an ingredient search. You can type in the things you have (such as ground beef) and it will find all recipes with that ingredient. It also has ingredients you don't want to be omitted from your results (such as nuts, or milk).

As for cooking classes, you might be able to find one at Sault College, they have that calender of course that come out twice a year I think. (Might be too late for January, not sure)

kitca
01-07-2009, 04:30 PM
i did see that romes does have several cooking classes coming up over the next few months.