PDA

View Full Version : ex gf call

starterwiz
01-05-2009, 10:57 AM
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'.

'Wow!' I was flabbergasted.

'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle and developing jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!'

So I told her to %&*# off.

nightingale
01-06-2009, 11:39 AM
No. You are way out of line.

NewCasa
01-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Might've helped if it was funny.

B.David
01-06-2009, 12:12 PM
That's likely one of the top 3 worst jokes I've ever read.

NewCasa
01-06-2009, 12:18 PM
I've got a worse one:

A horse walks into a bar.
Bartender says 'Why the long face?'

starterwiz
01-06-2009, 03:35 PM
It's not a PC joke for sure, but all the guys I've told it to crack up. There are layers of humour in it.
Sorry to those that replied, that you didn't laugh. I myself still think it's hillarious, but I am twisted.

GoldDogs
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
I thought it was funny

starterwiz
01-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Well Tanks God someone liked it.
At first read, it may seem to be a put down to women, but when you really think about it, it's kinda like this one...

Why don't men ever get mad cow disease?

"Cause they're pigs.

BrAt
01-09-2009, 05:09 PM
lmao @ both jokes!

Kittie
01-09-2009, 05:16 PM
lmao @ both jokesss . :P

starterwiz
01-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Did you know that women's graves are dug 6 feet deep, and men's graves are dug 8 feet deep?

Because deep down, men are good people.