PDA

View Full Version : Ouch.....it must of hurt!!

someguy
01-05-2009, 08:14 PM
http://sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=36801

Big kid!

BooBooMyKy
01-05-2009, 08:16 PM
yes one big kid for sure but she had C-Section

Peety
01-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Big!!!!

Chaotic Chick
01-05-2009, 08:24 PM
My uterus hurts thinking of carrying a baby that big inside of it lol. My biggest baby was 7 pounds 15 ounces, so I guess I was lucky!

KRP
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
I cringed when I read that, that's more then double of what my biggest was lol.

Babzz
01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
wow
I can not imagine

Jackie B
01-05-2009, 09:32 PM
I remember seeing her in the mall last week and thinking "Wow, she's huge!" The rest of her was relatively normal sized, but her belly actually hung down! She must be soooo relieved to be done with it.

rmkryan
01-05-2009, 09:45 PM
that is one and a half times what my son weighed

hp2
01-06-2009, 04:13 AM
I know the Father and the aunt.. and that whole family were smaller people. I think shawns girl knows the aunt aswell

vixen
01-06-2009, 09:56 AM
I just want to know how that happens? Are you really eating for two or what, Im not trying to be rude. my hubby comes from a family of biger people and everyone on my side is tall and lanky me being the exception...lol my babys were both small and I really didnt change my eating habits other then smaller portions more often. I knew a woman back in winnipeg who gave birth to a 14 pound baby and both sides of the family are really small.

Sophie's_Mommy
01-06-2009, 10:17 AM
oh my, when it came down to the last 2 months of my pregnancy, it hurt to walk up stairs or get up from the couch opr laying down and my baby was only 8 pounds 3 ozs..and 21 inches long..lol..she has a history of big babys though but 14 pounder is just huge,, poor girl but at least she s a healthy baby.

Sophie's_Mommy
01-06-2009, 10:18 AM
I know the Father and the aunt.. and that whole family were smaller people. I think shawns girl knows the aunt aswell

whos her aunt? if u dont want to say on here pm me,,,,now im curious..lol.

Sophie's_Mommy
01-06-2009, 10:55 AM
yup i know her aunt..

$Spendbender$
01-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Seriously, who moves these threads?

A story about a poacher goes into the outdoors section. A story about a birth goes into the health and wellness..

..whatever.

kitty&mimi
01-06-2009, 12:32 PM
she could have had triplets instead lol
small triplets

goodasgold
01-06-2009, 12:35 PM
My second child was 11lbs 6ozs, he was my largest (thankfully). We kept an eye on my third so she wouldn't get over 10lbs. She was born on her due date at 9lbs 15ozs. I never changed any of my eating habits with any of my pregnancies and did not have pregnancy diabetes. They were just larger than average. With my largest, it was so uncomfortable. Around 8 months I could no longer drive my car. I drove a standard and my legs couldn't reach the clutch and brake. I also had to go on mat leave early since sitting down too long made my legs go numb. Going to the mall was rough. I love shopping, but had to rest a few minutes every time we passed a bench. I can certainly empathize with her. I was quite happy to finally have him. Even though it took two full hours to push the bugger out. He's now one of the tallest kids in his class, but only weighs 47lbs at 6 years old. Definately not heavy now.

vixen
01-06-2009, 01:18 PM
lol I guess were all build different. It just seem like natuers cruel little joke on us mothers.lol

Dragonfly
01-06-2009, 09:55 PM
I just want to know how that happens? Are you really eating for two or what, Im not trying to be rude. my hubby comes from a family of biger people and everyone on my side is tall and lanky me being the exception...lol my babys were both small and I really didnt change my eating habits other then smaller portions more often. I knew a woman back in winnipeg who gave birth to a 14 pound baby and both sides of the family are really small.

lol I see your point but it takes one heck of alot of eating to make a baby that size. On top of that she would have been been huge too had she eaten alot of food but someone said the rest of her was relatively small. The article also says that she was prone to having large children. But big baby indeed.

mags
01-07-2009, 07:53 AM
babies that size rarely have anything to do with what mom ate.

Misschix
01-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Personally myself..carrying a 9 lbs baby i could barely walk...it felt like he was trying to push his way out if i stood up so i cannot even imagine what the poor girl went through near the end of her pregnancy .///

Sweet Little Sister
01-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Seriously, who moves these threads?

A story about a poacher goes into the outdoors section. A story about a birth goes into the health and wellness..

..whatever.

no kidding..

and i agree with mags..babies that size have little to do with what mom ate..
OUCH nonetheless.

mags
01-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Ouch is right.. a C section or natural delivery wouldn't be easy. hope number 4 is it for her next might be bigger.