PDA

View Full Version : cardio kickboxing

Giggle Squirt
01-11-2009, 06:56 PM
I decided to take the cardio kickboxing class at the y.... anyone else sign up for this class??? I hate going to classes bymyself..... :(

Dragonfly
01-12-2009, 10:12 AM
If I can afford it and its not too late to join Ive been looking for something to do these days and I wouldnt mind keeping you company :)

Giggle Squirt
01-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Nope not to late the classes are on sundays from 6 tom 7 pm and they run from january 18th to march 8th. 50 dollars for members and 75 for non members.. with tax it cost me 52.50 I have been working out on my own off and on for a few years now and have always wanted to do a class but have been scared that their would be like super experts in the class and i would look like an idiot. So i took the jump and signed up for the class and if i look like an idiot then oh well. hope you can make it!!!

Dragonfly
01-12-2009, 12:18 PM
haha Ok well I will see what i can do but Im not sure yet :)

Dragonfly
01-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey, would we have to vs people or would it be an individual thing?

Giggle Squirt
01-14-2009, 04:04 PM
it is an individual thing... unfortunatly you don't get to beat the crap out of some one... but it give you the moves to!!! :)

Dragonfly
01-14-2009, 04:56 PM
hahahaha well i might be there im nto sure yet my bf and I are talking about it as long as we can get a babysitter and price out the bus and stuff and we can afford it we can go. one way or another im getting a y pass though.

Giggle Squirt
01-15-2009, 09:25 PM
I really enjoy my y membership. I have been going to different gyms for the past 4 years now. So far i like the y the best. they have activities for myself and my kids. and their childcare rates are really reasonable. i buy a block of 10 hours per kids. so 20 hours and it cost me 60 dollars. works out to 3 dollars an hour which is reasonable. i just find it convenient and my son loves the gym classes.

Dragonfly
01-16-2009, 12:02 AM
hmm thats not bad at all. I wont be there this weekend for sure because we are applying for one of those sponsored memberships so we wont have the pass in time and I dont want to pay 75 for both of us when I know for sure we're becoming members very soon, but as long as all goes well I or we will most likey be there next weekend.

Dragonfly
01-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Hey lemme know how it goes!!

Giggle Squirt
01-18-2009, 08:47 PM
let me tell you i could hardly walk to my car after the class..... it is totally worth it.. bikini here i come!!!

Dragonfly
01-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Really??? Well I shall be at the next class then cuz after 2 kids only 13 months apart im sure it would be illegal to see me in a bikini haha. Were there lots of kickboxing virgins there? Or will we be the ones that look like idiots? I just have to figure out a way to get there cuz the buses only run on the hour that day :(

mostsaphin
01-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Really??? Well I shall be at the next class then cuz after 2 kids only 13 months apart im sure it would be illegal to see me in a bikini haha. Were there lots of kickboxing virgins there? Or will we be the ones that look like idiots? I just have to figure out a way to get there cuz the buses only run on the hour that day :(

Can i see both of yous in a bikini...? :tongue:

Dragonfly
01-19-2009, 05:41 AM
As I said you defiinately do NOT want to. I look like a bloated zebra after my 2 kids

Giggle Squirt
01-19-2009, 08:42 PM
lots of kickboxing virgins... i have two kids too youngest is 14 months old... so ya my body is destroyed... i A535 myself today and i smell like an old man but seriously the pain is worthit.. i went to the gym again tonight and i almost died..

Dragonfly
01-20-2009, 06:26 AM
My oldest it almost 15 months :). Well im definately going for sure then im not going be the only one who looks like a flailing fish lol, especially if its as intense as you say it is. Makes me very nervous because I think the last time I worked out was like 3.5 4 years ago haha. I AM going to die for sure haha

Dragonfly
01-20-2009, 04:32 PM
nope, im not going now sorry. Last time I talked to them they said I would be ok to start this week but now they tell me its full. So no effin bikini for me.