PDA

View Full Version : dental care

dladydi601
01-12-2009, 04:13 PM
does anyone know where to go for dental emergency. teeth falling apart, lots of pain ,no coverage. only 21, work full time, no coverage. if anyone knows please let me know.

thanks

diana

Chaotic Chick
01-12-2009, 04:21 PM
There is an emergency dental number in the phone book (sorry, I do not have one handy right now but it is in the yellow pages). As for payment, if it is deemed a true emergency, you can try contacting the Community Assistance Trust. I am not 100% sure if they still cover dental emergencies, but I know someone who used them a few years ago for that purpose. CAT's phone number and email address are on their website: http://ssmunitedway.ca/CAT/index.html

Giggle Squirt
01-12-2009, 04:26 PM
i had a dental emergency a few years ago.. call any dentist and they will give you the number for the emergencydentist. They expect payment at the time of appointment. If you need assistance try community assistance trust. i have never used them so i can't say for sure if they cover dental emergincies.

dladydi601
01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
thank you for reply. only open mornings but left message. again thank you very much.

diana