PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Attack Tomorrow?

numbnuts
01-18-2009, 09:10 AM
So, there will be millions of people in Washington tomorrow for the Obama Inauguration and Osama Bin Laden reappeared last week after being quiet for such a long time.
Osama vs. Obama

b&aMom
01-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Uh...I believe the inauguration is Tuesday, is it not? I'm just counting down the days until I don't have to hear about it anymore.

And I don't think there will be a terrorist attack, not enough time for rad Muslims to put a plan in place, they like to plan for years first. White supremacists, however, are a different story, and I'd bet the US LE agencies are all over their known butts right now.

Wrangler35
01-18-2009, 10:30 AM
So, there will be millions of people in Washington tomorrow for the Obama Inauguration and Osama Bin Laden reappeared last week after being quiet for such a long time.
Osama vs. Obama

You still believe Osama is alive...i have property in california..er was that Florida..Cheap!

Barney Rubble
01-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Osama just did a proclamation for Islams to go volunteer against Israel in the Gaza...so...he's still gotta be around!

Ultra54
01-18-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm just counting down the days until I don't have to hear about it anymore.
:sthank_you2::sthank_you2:

chase_me
01-18-2009, 10:58 AM
it is Tuesday and man the cops in DC are crazy busy my friend is a detective downt here who was pulled and put back on patrol for the last two weeks and is working 12 hour days right now but on tues they are working a 20 hour day. I would hate to have to do that.

shure
01-18-2009, 11:18 AM
You still believe Osama is alive...i have property in california..er was that Florida..Cheap!

Benazir Bhutto even mentioned Osama was dead before she was assassinated!!! I don't think Obama will be assassinated, hes too good of a puppet for TPTB and he has everyone fooled into thinking he's some great saviour for America. Obama keeps babbling change, but the change isn't going to be for the better.....

-----------------

To May Storm;

I tried to pm you but wasan't able to. I also tried to email you @webtv, but the message could not be sent. If you see this could you please email me when you get a chance

shure_dj@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jeff

bouffant
01-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Yesterday I was watching fox news and the person they were interviewing in regards to the presidential inaugeration stated that everyone should watch it, that every eye in the world should watch it on television so that they can be witness to an event that will "shake the world". I am sorry but I also strongly feel that something terrible is going to happen. God Giveth, America taketh away. America is the beast and the Hoe riding it is Hillary Clinton.
May God have mercy on us for we are entering the final days. This is what the bible has been warning us about.

someguy
01-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah!! I am making my tinfoil hats as we speak!!

sage
01-18-2009, 12:28 PM
LOL! holy bunch of fear mongers!

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-18-2009, 02:42 PM
While a terrorist attack is probable any time at least its not a conspiracy theory like some people spew. For the people that say that those 2 planes never hit the World Trade Centre towers it pathetic and belittles those who lost their lives in those jets, among the others who died in this terrible tragedy. I suppose those people who are mourning their lost ones that died on those flights are in on this conspiracy or maybe the victims on those flights were abducted by aliens. PATHETIC...

Wrangler35
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Who mentioned CONspiracy...Get a Grip!

Slow
01-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Yesterday I was watching fox news and the person they were interviewing in regards to the presidential inaugeration stated that everyone should watch it, that every eye in the world should watch it on television so that they can be witness to an event that will "shake the world". I am sorry but I also strongly feel that something terrible is going to happen. God Giveth, America taketh away. America is the beast and the Hoe riding it is Hillary Clinton.
May God have mercy on us for we are entering the final days. This is what the bible has been warning us about.

Yup, sure is (rolls eyes)...

Slow
01-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Who mentioned CONspiracy...Get a Grip!

YOU do, at every turn!!

Huggy85
01-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Relax - this will be just another normal inauguration week in Washington; as normal as those can be. I hope everyone down there enjoys the party. This will be a tough 4 years for the new gang.

Slow
01-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Relax - this will be just another normal inauguration week in Washington; as normal as those can be. I hope everyone down there enjoys the party. This will be a tough 4 years for the new gang.

True, Obama has to deal with the remnants of a Democratically-controlled Congress the last few years.

Good luck, buddy.

Huggy85
01-18-2009, 05:48 PM
True, Obama has to deal with the remnants of a Democratically-controlled Congress the last few years.

Good luck, buddy.

It would be a tough 4 years no matter who was moving into the White House - that building is holding the baggage of a few flawed administrations and a bad time in the ol' cycle..

Wrangler35
01-18-2009, 09:38 PM
YOU do, at every turn!!

If want to believe all that comes down the Pike..go ahead Slow..You believe in God...but the evidence is lacking...NO one is talking about CONspiracy to YOU..Oh..Have a nice day!

Anapeg
01-18-2009, 10:04 PM
I would truly enjoy having the money that will be spent on security for that day alone. From military, para military, police, FBI, CIA, the air force. My God I would be on easy street for life.

Should some poor schnook just look at Obama wrong they will fill him so full of holes he will rot before he hits the ground.

Wrangler35
01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Benazir Bhutto even mentioned Osama was dead before she was assassinated!!! I don't think Obama will be assassinated, hes too good of a puppet for TPTB and he has everyone fooled into thinking he's some great saviour for America. Obama keeps babbling change, but the change isn't going to be for the better.....

-----------------

To May Storm;

I tried to pm you but wasan't able to. I also tried to email you @webtv, but the message could not be sent. If you see this could you please email me when you get a chance

shure_dj@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff..is this what you were talking about..

http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2007/12/bbc-censored-benazir-bhuttos-reports.html

This is Benazir Bhutto claiming Osama was murdered..then she gets assinated..hmmm.

BlueSky
01-19-2009, 10:28 AM
I would truly enjoy having the money that will be spent on security for that day alone. From military, para military, police, FBI, CIA, the air force. My God I would be on easy street for life.

Should some poor schnook just look at Obama wrong they will fill him so full of holes he will rot before he hits the ground.

On the news this morning, I heard the cost for security alone was $150 billion !!!
That's enough to bail out Canada.
Unprecedented.

Upper Decker
01-19-2009, 11:54 AM
I find the inaugeration to be excessive and stupid. I realize that we have crossed a milestone in equality, but to show true equality amongst men is to have the same event as past presidents rather than clusterf**** of a show this is going to be.

Slow
01-19-2009, 12:45 PM
On the news this morning, I heard the cost for security alone was $150 billion !!!

C'mon, Bluesky, you're a smart guy...this number is so out of whack, I can't believe you'd even post it. And if you heard that on a Canadian newscast, well, that indeed is a thread topic all its own.

Slow
01-19-2009, 12:50 PM
It's a joke, and a waste of money. If they're actually forking out 150 billion for security alone, then the USA deserves to be in the economic crisis it's in.

The base cost of the inauguration is 45 million. That comes primarily from private donors, with Steven Spielberg leading the way for this one. The government pays for the security, which will probably be somewhere between 30 and 40 million, and Virginia and Maryland adding another 60 million or so to the final bill (they do so because D.C. is carved out of corners of each state, and they will see most of the profits from the event, through hotels, meals, etc. Those two states actually see their contribution as a hell of a investment, because a state will pitch in 30 million, and recoup 100 million in its local economy.

Konig-OV
01-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Well said Slow.

Konig-OV
01-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Nope.

I just can't tolerant ignorance. No matter how much I dislike the states, and think this inaugeration is just a glorified half time show, he is right.

You can't just say someone is wrong just because you dislike them.

Super Gram
01-19-2009, 01:33 PM
I agree too.It's best to know the correct amount.

You guys would complaint if something about Canada was quoted wrong. Come on be fair.

Huggy85
01-19-2009, 05:19 PM
It's a joke, and a waste of money. If they're actually forking out 150 billion for security alone, then the USA deserves to be in the economic crisis it's in.

I need to stick up for Slow on this one. I heard a report on a right leaning, conservative radio show that the cost would ultimately be no more than $150 million. Still a lot of coin, but a lot different than $150 billion. And, as Slow said, much of that will come back in economic benefit through spending. How much money have we spent on our annual elections lately?

verotik66
01-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Osama vs. Obama

lol you have had a few us leaders mention the nuclear problem obama is going to face in his first three months, must be nice to know the future.

bouffant
01-19-2009, 09:28 PM
So where will you be while watching this tomorrow?

b&aMom
01-20-2009, 06:07 AM
150 million, 150 billion...who cares. When it's someone else's money you're spending, the details are inconsequential.

LOL

Is it over yet?