PDA

View Full Version : So tired

Misschix
01-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Wow I cant beleive how tired I am this morning
This weather is so dreary
I cant wait until we have spring and summer again ...I find myself just moping around these days with no energy

Babzz
01-22-2009, 09:35 AM
I am the same way Chixybaby..
I need the sun to energize me :(

MissMuffett
01-22-2009, 09:37 AM
I here you. I haven't left my house in days. I still have my stupid Christmas tree up because I am too lazy to take it down. I just want summer, warm weather and some sunlight.

Babzz
01-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Get that tree down!! Even if it takes you a couple days..
That might make you feel better...

I want one of those light therapy things.. Heard good things about. I am taking vitamine D, but that is not cutting out..
I am forced to out to walk because of appointments and no car. Probably a good thing for me! I dread heading out, but once I am out I feel better.

KWB
01-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Ever think of getting a job

Misschix
01-22-2009, 10:34 AM
I hope your not referring to me getting a job because I do have a full time job but it is evenings and I have another full time job raising my 3 children all under 6...

chase_me
01-22-2009, 10:56 AM
I agree chixy i hate this weather too it is just so blah. I want spring and summer and sunshine and green grass and i want to bring my daughter outside to play.

vixen
01-22-2009, 11:02 AM
i thought we were going through global warming?? well were is the warm!!!! lol in april we are taking the family to florida to visit grandma!! I cant wait...really I can wait I need the sun and warm air...

Fiddler1616
01-22-2009, 11:14 AM
I find the sun energizes me too. Lately, despite having so much to do, I find I am dragging....ugh! Everything seems a chore doesn't it?

BlueSky
01-22-2009, 11:24 AM
SAD alert.

lynys
01-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I am feeling really blah the past little while. I have been off work for almost a month now, plus now this stupid surgery. :(

I was welcoming the vacation from my job at Christmas time. Now I can't wait to get back there. I hope I heal up enough from this surgery so I can get back there next week.

I have not left the house since Sunday (and that was just to go to my MIL's) and have spent all of my time this past week either in the hospital or here. I want to go out!!!!! :@