PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R. 2 SP Demo!!

filthy
01-24-2009, 04:37 AM
Wow...fired it up on high settings and it lived up to my modest expectations. Great visuals and smooth control. Looking forward to playin this and MP as well. Got mine off Fileshack, seen it on torrents as well.

\m/ Rich \m/
01-24-2009, 07:32 AM
I suppose we'll see how it runs here... looking forward to this tho - would definitely like to see more "hardcore" titles on the wii tho - i really like the control system.

Killswitch
01-24-2009, 03:24 PM
I tried it just now. I didn't finish it 'cause my daughter wants to watch and it's not something I want her having nightmares over. It's extremely freaky! The graphics AND physics are amazing too. They put some good work in this game. From the little bit of the demo I played it sent shivers up my spine. It's wild.

Upper Decker
01-24-2009, 07:09 PM
wonder if this will run on 512mb of ram lmao. waitin for ncix to hurry the hell up and ship my ram out.

DarkAssassin
01-25-2009, 12:51 AM
just played the PS3 demo of this for the 8th time and i must say WOW this game is awesome, scary when all the lights are out and the sound is up. I am definitely getting this game.

DarkAssassin
01-25-2009, 12:51 AM
oh yeah the mech suit rulez big time

mboy67
01-25-2009, 01:40 AM
I'm a big Fan of the Fear Games and this demo defiantly has me eagerly waiting for the full release to come out.

filthy
01-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Ya it's out on the 11th of February...so it's about 2 weeks away!!

Ultra54
01-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Ya, I must say I enjoy the crap out of this demo and look forward to it.

Madmax
02-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Well i just played the demo TWICE about 5 min ago and that is how long it lasted for me as i flew throught it both times took around 5 min. I only died once the first time i played the demo and the second time, i did not die at all.... DAMN SNIPERS..... :)

You know me, i usually give my taste on FEAR and the expansions how great/good they were and still are for those who never played them yet.

Well FEAR 2 demo was OK. I was not fully 100% impressed from all the reading/hype about it on the interent and videos/trailers/screenshots that i viewed.

The many trailers say more then what i experienced from the demo which i must state was generally lacking in the overall game play scenario which were accustomed to in all the other FEAR games.

I played the demo on HARD and again it was TO EASY for me, just like all the other FEAR games were when i played them on the highest difficulty level offered.

I must say the Mech Suit was something i saw in a few trailers and i was hoping it was in the demo. It most certainly was in the demo and i liked that part. The feeling of being invincible was good, even though it was a short time with in the suit.

I am wishy washy about buying the game, because the demo was average/decent and heck they should of put more into the AI game play. We shall see if they have done so in the full game. If not then it will be like the past FEAR games TO EASY for me to play and i will fly through it. I want more of an AI challenge, not the EASY run and gun like all the other FEAR games.

Again this is a SHORT demo and no one can fully base a 100% view on the game until the game is released and played.

The Blood splatter and explosion splatter is awesome, did i find it SCARY in parts ..... not really .... i did tense up in a couple of parts, but thats all.

I hope the full game has more to offer in which i am sure it will.

I will wait a little before buying the game.

I ran full maxed settings at 1920 x 1200 resolution and the DEMO is locked at 60 FPS even if you lowered the settings its locked at 60 FPS, but if you set the resolution down of course you will get higher FPS, but 1920 x 1200 resolution is what i want, but the DEMO looked GRAINY out of its intended native resolution which is around 11xx to 1600 range.

I am sure (praying) the full release will allow 100-150 FPS, I hope at the resolution i run at.

Again i am wishy washy on it right now. NO doubt i will get it to play it, as i wish to continue the FEAR saga, but i am just wanting a good game REVIEW.

filthy
02-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Too easy?

You died!!

Madmax
02-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Too easy?

You died!!

Well some ppl have to not hack and use godmode, hell it was fun i died once.

WAY TO EASY on hard mode.

filthy
02-15-2009, 11:21 AM
You are still hung up on a legit beating me and Noved gave you years ago?

Wow, you really have no life...

If you want a rematch...we'll do a FEAR, FEAR Combat or FEAR2 LAN and we'll beat you again in person.

Madmax
02-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Like mentioned before you hacked, you cheated and i don't play with hackers.

demigod and or god is not what i call a legit game.

filthy
02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Sore Loser!! Sore Loser!!

hahahaha.

Besides I offered to play you in a LAN, or online...with either way you running the server.

But you won't cause you'll lose and know for fact that even though you play games as much as I work....you still aren't that good...

Face the truth Maxy...

Upper Decker
02-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Burn of the week was brought to you by.......

Upper Decker
02-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Like mentioned before you hacked, you cheated and i don't play with hackers.

demigod and or god is not what i call a legit game.

You sound exactly like the whiny babies i play FPS's with who suck at games. I can picture you furrowing your brow in a vain attempt to comprehend why you die so much, so you resort to the last thing you can think of, cry hacks.