PDA

View Full Version : stomach flu

hp2
01-27-2009, 07:57 AM
anyone have this yet.. My middle man.. very rarely gets sick.. well he got up at 4:30 vomiting.. I heard yesterday at school there is a stomach flu going around but errrrrrrrrrrr I hate to see the little ones vomiting... ITS NOT FUN.......

IM just woundering if this stomach flu is going to be followed by the shiats....

Chaotic Chick
01-27-2009, 08:11 AM
My son had it really bad, then a few days later I got it. Now I think my husband has it... it lasted a couple of days. My son threw up for two days, the poor guy. :( I was SO sick with it I was crying!

Misschix
01-27-2009, 08:12 AM
My son isnt puking but he is ****ting himself senseless..
And of course he refuses to potty train so who has to clean it?
What a way to wake up this morning.....
I did it all night last night too....I cant take much more

hp2
01-27-2009, 08:57 AM
I can keep his stomach calmed down but as soon as he gets up hes nausea.... and then flys for the toilet to vomit or the pail.. which ever is closer.. HES not moved from the couch.. and NOt used to that. .hes not usually sick.. and when he is HE usually vomits once and hes done... the teacher today come to see me when I droped my daughter off and I showed her.. she was surprised at how unwell he looked from what he was yesterday...

OHHHHHHHH CHIXY I feel for you..... MY little son is potty trained now...... it took us appox two weeks...... thats night and day done... I HATED cleaned ****ty diapers... I FEEL FOR YOU.

BUT I been diaper free since NOV now.....

SusyQ
01-27-2009, 09:17 AM
My little one had that last year. I took her too emerg on the 3rd day. My mistake as a mom was because she was NOT eating I was worried about dehydration so I would give her water and tell her too drink it. He told me too give her only an ounce or too each time. When she drank more than that it the liquid would weigh heavy on her stomach and thats why she'd bring it up. I feel for your little ones its not fun. Mine hasn't got it yet (knock on wood).

Tutones
02-01-2009, 09:44 PM
My youngest started vomiting this morning. I hope this doesn't last long. I pray the rest of us don't catch it but I think it's pretty inevitable.

We just had the norovirus through the family two weeks ago, wasn't that fun.

SIMBA
02-01-2009, 09:47 PM
It's all over the schools. My question is what the school is doing to help prevent this from spreading around. What kind of infection control are they using if any. Probably nothing.

Jackie B
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Can I have some? I need to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month. LOL

Lollypop
02-02-2009, 10:16 AM
TMI, imo the schools use the same cleaning methods as when there is a lice break out=nada.
Teach your children proper hand washing techniques and keep your fingers crossed.

BrAt
02-02-2009, 11:11 AM
And don't forget to send the hand sanitizer in their backpacks!