PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss Help

BAILEYDOG
01-28-2009, 08:52 PM
I am wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me. I am looking to lose some weight, i have started back to weight watchers and i have been eating good but now i need someoneto come and work out with me. (PLEASE NO SMART REMARKS) I am interested in swimming, would like to try cross country skiin again, and maybe walking at the essar center. If there is anyone that is looking for a workout partner please let me know. I have only about 7 months to lose the weight so i have to work hard.

Thanks

autum1
01-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Cross country skiing? I do between 7 and 10kms a day on the Crystal or the Pinder trail , afternoons. I'm looking for someone to ski with.Pm me if you are interested .

kitca
01-29-2009, 07:46 PM
i will walk the essar. i did it last year and it was good, but im not motovated enough to go by myself. pm me if you want.

sage
02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I am motivated and seeing results in my workouts, I got to the gym 5-6 evenings a week @ the Y. I eat healthy and do not deprive myself of food I just am aware & conscious of what I eat such as no chips,pop,chocolate,salt,white bread,white rice & no processed foods or cheese. I eat fish,chicken,lotsa veggies, whole wheat pasta,quinoa, brown rice and snack on almonds,celery,peanut butter or allow myself 1 oatmeal raisan cookie from Tim;s once a week. I eat 6-7 small portions of food a day from 6am-8pm @ nite and drink lotsa water and only allow 2 cups of coffee a day.
I work out 10 minutes 6.0 incline on the treadmill for 10 minutes to warm up
45-50 minutes of strength training on the machines and free weights and gradually have increase each week for more intensity.
Back on the treadmill for 15 minutes of cardio @ 3.3 speed incline 2.5
So far..................I've gained amazing results, feel great,look great, muscle tone and strength in my posture & stamina AND the reward for me in the end is sitting in the hot tub for 10 minutes.
If you want a motivated partner to work out with in the evening pm me.

tasma
02-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow Sage that is great motivation! I do not have that motivation, I have to wii fit that I have been using again and I try and watch what I eat but not like you. Awesome job. I hope spring comes soon!

BooBooMyKy
03-06-2009, 10:49 AM
i will walk the essar. i did it last year and it was good, but im not motovated enough to go by myself. pm me if you want.

i walk a few days a weeks at the essar. i go from 10:30- 11:45, if ANYONE wants to join your more then welcome. i can get pretty boring when your alone. PM me and we can meet somewhere.

Babzz
03-06-2009, 12:33 PM
I am looking for a workout partner bailydog.
pm me

kitca
03-06-2009, 04:32 PM
i would love to join you but im working at that time. my work schedule is sorta dumb, and hard to make plans. :(