PDA

View Full Version : Caller id

everywoman
01-29-2009, 03:14 AM
Here's a good website for those long distance phone numbers that don't display a name or number.

http://whocalled.us/

Babzz
01-29-2009, 08:21 AM
great link! thanks

Sophie's_Mommy
01-29-2009, 10:10 AM
thanks for the link, i love shaw because they give you free call block, i can block out unknown numbers so when they call they get a recording saying i do not accept unknown calls, i think that if u are calling me there is no reason to block out your number so therefore i just wont accept it..lol..and i can also block certain numbers i dont want calling me, i have no used it yet but i may if people start to get annoying or if people call that i dont ever want to talk to..

Sophie's_Mommy
01-29-2009, 12:40 PM
wow i turned off the caller block and i ve had 4 unknown callers so far today,i only turned it off cause im waiting for someone to call and the office number comes up unknown but it will be turned back on at 5 pm..lol..the best part is they call from private number wait for the machine listen to the msg and then hang up when they beep comes, i guess they are to stupid to leave a msg after the beep or they dont understand what leave a msg after the beep, if they are going to listen to my msg why dont they leave a msg? I guess they just want to hear my lovely voice..lol.