PDA

View Full Version : Angels Jeans?

Babzz
02-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Any one know where i can buy these? A friend gave me a pair and they are too big now :(
I really loved the fit of those jeans and would like another pair
thanks

Evangeline
02-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Those are the super cheap kind sold at places like stitches and sirens.

Sweet Little Sister
02-03-2009, 05:45 PM
never heard of them but congrats on them being too big now :)

KelBear
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
They were my favs for awhile... you can't buy them at stitches or sirens.. they are NOT cheap... I used to get them at Winners or sometimes you can find them at Value Village really cheap...or you can buy them on EBay which is where I got most of mine... If you go shopping across the river.. JC Pennys sells them..

KelBear
02-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Was I the friend that gave them to you??? Why didn't you just ask me...LOL

Evangeline
02-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Thats the brand all my friends wore in highschool, they have a ton of lycra in them, and sell for around $20 a pair at stitches, the logo has wings on them.

Babzz
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Was I the friend that gave them to you??? Why didn't you just ask me...LOL

yes you are.. :)

I love those jeans and sad they are too big now..

Macs II
02-03-2009, 10:22 PM
The new Babzz
http://western-wear-store.com/images/Cruel%20Girl%20Kelsey.jpg

Babzz
02-03-2009, 10:25 PM
you got it ;)
angels jeans have no back pockets though lol

Broken
02-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Jeans without pockets?????? Ewwww...

KelBear
02-04-2009, 09:57 AM
you got it ;)
angels jeans have no back pockets though lol

Yes ... some of them do babzz.. you will see

I guess I should look a little harder at stitches when I go... cause I have yet to see them there...

KelBear
02-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Looked on the stitches website... no angels... and I shop there every week... never seen any...

Babzz
02-04-2009, 10:10 AM
thanks kelbear..
I will keep looking :)

Sophie's_Mommy
02-04-2009, 10:48 AM
ya they do not carry those kind at stitches, i called and they said they dont have that brand there and never have..lol. iam nosy and needed to know who was right..lol..i ve never seen those brands anywhere, babzz what size are you for jeans i have a brand new pair of old navy jeans that are a little to small for me now that i had the baby, they have been worn maybe 2 times..lol.. pm me and let me know, you can have them if you like. they are nice, i can send u a pic as well.

Babzz
02-04-2009, 11:15 AM
ya they do not carry those kind at stitches, i called and they said they dont have that brand there and never have..lol. iam nosy and needed to know who was right..lol..i ve never seen those brands anywhere, babzz what size are you for jeans i have a brand new pair of old navy jeans that are a little to small for me now that i had the baby, they have been worn maybe 2 times..lol.. pm me and let me know, you can have them if you like. they are nice, i can send u a pic as well.

I am between a 12 and a 14 depending on the jeans..
what a kind offer :)
I have nothing that fits me anymore.. thats a good thing though :)

Misschix
02-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Babzz IM giong to go through my closet this weekend
I have tonnes of clothes I dont wear since I had my kids (finally started to lose some weight) I get them together and drop them off if you want..Oh yeah they are between sizes 12-14...

KelBear
02-04-2009, 01:28 PM

Thanks for your support...lol... I knew I was right... no biggy... its all in fun...

Evangeline
02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
they used to have them, I remember seeing them there. They arn't expensive jeans, maybe the company doesn't make them anymore, my friends loved them because they were like all lycra so they could wear them so tight like they were painted on lol, and they could wear a size smaller than they usually did.

nightingale
02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Why do you keep mentioning that the jeans are cheap? What difference does it make if the jeans are comfy and fit well?

I hope you find the jeans you want Babzz and congrats on the weight loss!! Awesome!!

Kittie
02-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Why do you keep mentioning that the jeans are cheap? What difference does it make if the jeans are comfy and fit well?

I hope you find the jeans you want Babzz and congrats on the weight loss!! Awesome!!

I was gonna say that too. Why does it matter how much they are? :S

Congrats Babzz.

Babzz
02-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Babzz IM giong to go through my closet this weekend
I have tonnes of clothes I dont wear since I had my kids (finally started to lose some weight) I get them together and drop them off if you want..Oh yeah they are between sizes 12-14...

that would be wonderful!!! thanks sooo much :)
You can come see what i have here and we can exhange if you like :)

Babzz
02-04-2009, 06:15 PM
thanks for all the congrats!! I really do feel amazing :)

1981star
02-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I bought a pair from winners in September. Don't know if they have nay now though.

nikaza
02-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Sirens used to sell them..so did Stitches. They do not anymore since they now make their own brands. I have seen them at Winners.
Urban Planet gets some nice jeans in, that would be comparable to ANGELS. Wether they're cheap or not, I don't care if I paid 2.99 for jeans, if I like them, and they fit well.
Hope you find what you are looking for!

Babzz
02-04-2009, 10:02 PM
thanks..
Gonna take a walk to winners tommorrow :)

Evangeline
02-05-2009, 10:37 AM

because the price of them gives an idea about where to find them, and people thought they were pricey jeans so they might look for them in places that wouldn't have them (like raw, bootlegger, pantorama, ect) I agree it doesn't matter how much they cost as long as you like them. But if they are no longer in those couple stores they might not even make them anymore.

Also I thought it would make Babzz happy to know that she was looking for jeans that cost about $20-$30 new instead of $80-$100.

Babzz
02-05-2009, 12:00 PM
20 or 30 dollars makes me very happy :)