PDA

View Full Version : Cupcakes with icing

mommyof2
02-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Anybody have any good recipes for cupcakes and icing?

MissMuffett
02-08-2009, 10:16 AM
boxed kind. i learned its way easier :P hahaha..

Sophie's_Mommy
02-08-2009, 11:05 AM
hmm i just made some cupcakes, with icing, i made white cupcakes i made half with cream cheese icing and the other half with butter cream icing, yumm yumm, im going to my moms this afternoon and she has a recipe for chocolate cheesecake cupcakes, i will post it, it it so so so good...lol.

EyelashExtensions
02-08-2009, 12:31 PM
lol I agree with LoveMEtenderly, I have a five year old at home and it's IMPOSSIBLE to keep her from bouncing, every single thing I have made has fallen, so I now just stick with the boxed stuff and make my own icing. I have some really yummy ones I'll post them later after I find them.

mommyof2
02-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks loveMEtenderly and lizzardskills. I'm glad I'm not the only one who bakes cupcakes from the box, lol.

mommyof2
02-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Sophie's Mommy, those cupcakes sound awesome!

Jackie B
02-08-2009, 10:16 PM
You mean you can make them from scratch? LOL Never even crossed my mind...

mags
02-09-2009, 06:26 AM
Chocolate cheesecake cup cakes! Sophie's mom please pot that recipe can't wait to make some.

Sophie's_Mommy
02-09-2009, 10:02 AM
i bake from a box all the time..lol.but i make the chocolate cheesecake muffin by scratch, and guys we will have to wait till tomorrow for me to post it, i forgot yesterday when iw as at my moms..sorry, or i ll call her later and get her to read it to me. Its pretty simple, u just make a chocolate batter, the make the cream cheese filling, pour batter half way up, put one tbls of the CC mixture in the fill up to the top with the chocolate batter, i ll post it dont worry, im going to make some to i have a craving now..lol.

i think the cream cheese mixture in CC and sugar, but dont word it yet, it will be posted very soon..lol.oh they are so so good. i also have a recipe for pina colada cupcakes, with pineapple and coconut, omg those are awesome too..

Sophie's_Mommy
02-09-2009, 10:04 AM
they have the recipe online but they are not the same at all, the ones online do not taste as good as the one i have..not trying to be snotty but it is true..lol..i tried the ones online and they tasted ok but they were not half as good. they have diffrent ingredients and call for vinegar, and make it taste off..