PDA

View Full Version : Fear 2

Iverson3k
02-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Anyone pick this game up today? I played the multiplayer and I dont think its up to par to other games out there. But the single player is descent at least. Havent even come close to beating it Im sure. But it doesn't seem too bad. I hate how dark it gets sometimes and I cant see where the hell Im going. Other than that its kinda cool.
Multiplayer however is disappointing. On Xbox Live at least... 3 games were up and only 6 people in one match... Wow that = fun... :S
Hopefully as the day grows on some more people will be playing it.

Asparas
02-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Well the game released when, today? One thing I know alot of people loved about the original FEAR was the single player gameplay. It then evolved into a multiplayer game once people had beaten the game. I'm sure it'll pick up alot in the next week or so.

Iverson3k
02-10-2009, 05:03 PM
I just did deathmatch... But one thing that puzzles me is Im shooting at someone for like a good half a clip... the boom I die in what seems to be 3 hits... I like the deathmatch aspect but just hope more people pick up and play on the 360... I did enjoy it on the team deathmatch... 2 on 2 isnt as fun as 6 on 6 Im sure.

filthy
02-10-2009, 05:34 PM
I wish I was at home with my PC or XBOX 360 to be able to play :-(

B.David
02-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm just past the 1st portion in the single player mode. Stuck right now, with no clue where I have to go...

So far, it's fun. Not going to purchase it at $60, but its' definitely worth the free rental through work. :)

Iverson3k
02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
I played a little bit more through the story and it picks up big time... I saw some messed up things... Was laughing when one guy got pulled through a little gap in a doorway... I actually stood up right next to the guys just so I can see it and they started shooting at me... LOL Everyone died but me...... Fun times...

B.David
02-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I'm really enjoying this for a single player game. Tried out the multiplayer a little, not impressed by that at all. Call of Duty will always win for FPS Multiplayer I believe.

B.David
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Finished! It was quite an impressive campaign, but I still don't plan to purchase it. It's not the type of game I can see myself playing through again.

Madmax
02-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Just got the game today online and i must say so far its awesome.

AI is way better then the first one and any other FEAR game/expansions.

Scary moments like i jumped a few times here and there... lol .. usually i don't flinch, but they made this game with the music and sounds and u get psyched up and then somewhere lurks a scary moment when u least expect it.

On hard mode its to easy for me i whopped the AI like cutting cold butter with a hot knife.

I must say look in all rooms for Intel to gather all Intel you can get.

I never even use SLOW MO yet or ever used a GRENADE yet, did not need too.

Play CODWAW for the past 3 months on my server and all my past FPS gaming experience over the past 16 years.. I was expecting more of a challenge from this release of FEAR.

I will see how the game goes as i am still in interval 1, i just started tonight and played for maybe 45 min.

Graphics are AWESOME and when you shoot lots of the the AI. They explode into a gruesome BLOOD bath.... :)

mboy67
02-15-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm on 3 on hard mode too and same hardly dieing and hardly using any grenades. it fun and i like it so far but i was hoping for a little more difficulty as well.

hyke48
02-15-2009, 06:00 PM
beat the damn game in 4 hours, found hard too easy, game also seemed much to short, haven't tried online yet, more than likely trading it in this week

B.David
02-16-2009, 12:11 AM
I didn't care about the lack of difficulty. The game was a lot of fun, and that's what counts to me.

Madmax
02-16-2009, 10:56 PM
I still have not got back back to it yet, been so busy on my CODWAW server its a TDM HC server now and even like on FFA, were packed 35-46 PPL most of the day and night 30-40.

Sure at times we get 20-30.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/67.213.79.56:28960/