PDA

View Full Version : SAH

yoda
02-27-2009, 07:59 AM
attended at emergency last night with my grandaughter and was quite pleased with the Dr,. nurses, lab tech. They were all very pleasant and showed great concern for her. In and out in 2 1/2 hours, Great Job SAH.

Jst4u
02-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I've been there 3 times in the last 2 weeks for different reasons with my daughter. I have to agree...great job SAH!

Xzavia
02-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Hubby went there yesterday morning, got sent around to the walk-in clinic and was back out in about an hour. figures...he took a book with him expecting to have to wait and just a he opened it they called him in. LOL...

He got a different Doctor from the ones he has seen there before, said he was an older guy and explained a lot of stuff to him and seem to understand what Hubby has been going through.

mags
02-27-2009, 10:29 AM
It's great when the walk-in-clinic works like it should.

EyelashExtensions
02-27-2009, 01:01 PM
I was there for x-rays last week and it was pretty quick. All was good except for the one lady in out patient booking who was giving some guy attitude over a test the Dr. ordered. I thought it was kind of rude....not his fault the Dr. ordered the test that she didn't want to work up, but she could have just been having a bad day. All in all though it was very quick.

Chaotic Chick
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
I went last night, expecting to wait for a long time. I got there are 5:45 and we left at 7:10. Even by the time I got my prescriptions and got home, we were only gone for three hours total.