PDA

View Full Version : FREE Guppies, Guppies and more Guppies

nikki1693
03-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi All: I have a 5 gallon tank with over 200 baby guppies, before this tank turns septic, I am looking to give away guppies to any one who will not be using them as feeders. The guppies are decendants from California show guppies. When originally purchased they cost over $100. a pair. But they are a bit washed now, but could easily be put on a proper breeding program and the line restored. This tank and guppies were not a planned hobby of mine, they were left behind by my daughter when she moved out. So I kept feeding them, and looking after the tank. Now I unfortunately do not have the time or money to upgrade them to a larger tank and set up. So if you want a neat fun hobby please PM me for more info.

chemicall
03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi I will take them and take good care of them......I am a fish lover.........can't seem to pm you but you can call me thanks.

corn316
03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
id be interested in taking some too....i have a couple guppies already and just love them (I also have a zillion other fish too in 12 tanks)....i have plenty of room
575-8164
mark and megan

nikki1693
03-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Hi Again All, Most of the guppies were removed today, there are a few babies, and a clown loach left in the tank, also some really nice plants. If any one else is interested in some of the nicest free guppies in town. You should be quick.
And Thanks Jeff, you helped me out alot, much appreciated.

nikki1693
03-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks All; All of the fish have been spoken for, as well as the complete set up. Have A Wonderful Day.