PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

Little B
03-15-2009, 03:50 AM
If you click on each thumbnail you get a really funny explanation, some weren't so obvious at first glance, but some are just too funny. Enjoy.

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/stupid_users/index.html

scsint
03-19-2009, 10:39 PM
LOL!! I used to work for a call-center in Michigan in 1999. Again think cow lol. I can appreciate the pictures and explanations. You always thought you just hung up from the dumbest call ever until the next one came in.

BlueSky
03-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Dead link?

Tansy
03-21-2009, 04:48 PM
No, it works. Click on the first picture and when it comes up, the explanation is at the bottom.

Shawn
03-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Best is a story a guy at university told me while he was working at a computer store. Mother brought in the computer saying it was running slow and getting hot... He takes it into the back and looks at it. Opens it up to find a big bag of weed in side of it. Takes it out, closes it up, tests it out and calls the mother later to let her know its done. She pays him for an hours work and takes it home... Later that night the son calls and asks if he worked on the computer, he says yes. The son asks if he found his science experiment and if he removed it. He says yes. The son asked him if he could have it back... he told him no... The son was SOL because what is he going to do, call the cops?