PDA

View Full Version : volume

gewgaw
03-19-2009, 11:26 AM
what does it mean if the volume on your TV shorts out and you lose volume on particular channels... is this the connector or the TV thats old?

whenever we change the channel it fixes up. but like i said its only certain channels!

AmdWolfman
03-19-2009, 01:00 PM
253-5858- Carlos,,,,,,,he can trouble shoot it . He's on Tancred and wellington , used to be called TCS. he fixxes audio and video for a number of years . he is a business. Been there a number of times myself.

gewgaw
03-20-2009, 07:15 AM
253-5858- Carlos,,,,,,,he can trouble shoot it . He's on Tancred and wellington , used to be called TCS. he fixxes audio and video for a number of years . he is a business. Been there a number of times myself.

ooh thanks wolfie

Lizzard_n_Bubba_13
03-20-2009, 08:14 AM
Actually I work for one of the TV providers out there.....what that means when your volume fluctuates from channel to channel or program to commercial, program to program is that you have an analogue service...its the way your signal is coming in from your provider

gewgaw
03-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Actually I work for one of the TV providers out there.....what that means when your volume fluctuates from channel to channel or program to commercial, program to program is that you have an analogue service...its the way your signal is coming in from your provider

well you know what its only Channel 54 - AMC right now that is low and dark... at times it cuts out.... i also noticed some other channels doin the same thing

03-20-2009, 10:31 PM
It does the same for digital service too. Local cable has always been terrible at normalizing the audio levels at head end. Even when they were advised by the Director on Engineering at the TV station after cable wasn't owned by the local station.