PDA

View Full Version : constipation?

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Does eating too much dairy products or carbs cause this?

someguy
03-24-2009, 04:30 PM
MOM! Milk of Magenisa and no more problems guranteed.

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
so where does one buy Milk of Magnesia?

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 05:47 PM
i never knew it was possible to bleed so much in you stools like yesterday

someguy
03-24-2009, 05:51 PM
so where does one buy Milk of Magnesia?

pharmacy

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 07:01 PM
thanks dood

someguy
03-24-2009, 07:08 PM
i never knew it was possible to bleed so much in you stools like yesterday

You may also want to look in to some medication for hemmeroids.

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 07:35 PM
You may also want to look in to some medication for hemmeroids.

not so much hemerhhoids... just hard stools

someguy
03-24-2009, 07:40 PM
not so much hemerhhoids... just hard stools

if you have that much blood may you have an anal fissure..thats when you rip your turd cutter

kitty&mimi
03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
omg lol
eat more fibre, buddy
and ya, milk can cause constipation
eat whole grains, ie oatmeal or cheerios or bran flakes or bran buds for breakfast
other meals and snacks include veggies and fruit
problem solved
drink lots of water

dr oz on oprah said that most people think they have hemorroids but what they really have are anal fissures, like what someguy said

google hemorroids and anal fissures

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
03-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Um ya, too much f'n info!! lol

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 09:15 PM
too many cheese tortellinis and donuts...

Giggle Squirt
03-24-2009, 09:44 PM
i am disturbed.

kitty&mimi
03-24-2009, 10:00 PM
lol!

someguy
03-24-2009, 10:02 PM
mineral oil keeps you regular too

gewgaw
03-24-2009, 10:59 PM
what about eggs?

someguy
03-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Eat some of mama;s pasta and faggoli and that will keep you regualr eaten daily.

Giggle Squirt
03-24-2009, 11:49 PM
OH i know what will get you going.. Get caster oil, you buy it at shoppers by the pepto and stuff.... that stuff with get you going....

gewgaw
03-25-2009, 12:39 AM
all i know is the next person who went into the washroom saw the blood stained toilet... i wonder what they were thinking

kitty&mimi
03-25-2009, 08:37 AM
gewgaw ur disgusting now....
caster oil will kill u!!!!!!!!

gewgaw
03-25-2009, 12:30 PM
gewgaw ur disgusting now....
caster oil will kill u!!!!!!!!

what Castor Oil?

gewgaw
03-25-2009, 02:23 PM
how bout eatin a whole box of all bran?

bluekrissyspikes
03-26-2009, 12:23 AM
that could work.... you should try to follow canadas food guide. then you won't have to keep making threads about your poopy problems..lol

gewgaw
03-26-2009, 12:30 AM
that could work.... you should try to follow canadas food guide. then you won't have to keep making threads about your poopy problems..lol

lmfaooooooooo

Chaotic Chick
03-26-2009, 12:53 AM
I think you just think WAY too much about your bowel habits. Or you need to see a doctor lol. I have never known anyone who talked about pooping so much in my life. Even when my kids were 18 months old and being potty trained they didn't talk about pooping that much!

gewgaw
03-26-2009, 03:27 AM
I think you just think WAY too much about your bowel habits. Or you need to see a doctor lol. I have never known anyone who talked about pooping so much in my life. Even when my kids were 18 months old and being potty trained they didn't talk about pooping that much!

with all the cancers out nowdays... its scary cant blame me for being paranoid!

kitty&mimi
03-26-2009, 09:16 AM
then go request a colonoscopy
if u tell them ur bleeding out ur bum they'll do one, and then u can put ur mind at ease

Chaotic Chick
03-26-2009, 01:27 PM
with all the cancers out nowdays... its scary cant blame me for being paranoid!

Like kitty&mimi said that is what a colonoscopy is for. I know about colon cancer. I watched someone I loved very much die from it. A friend of mine is a survivor of it. But they went to the doctor instead of writing about their pooping habits online. :wink:

If you are that paranoid go to the doctor. If you do not have a doctor, there are clinics and an ER. :) That is what doctors are for!

Juggs
03-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Like kitty&mimi said that is what a colonoscopy is for. I know about colon cancer. I watched someone I loved very much die from it. A friend of mine is a survivor of it. But they went to the doctor instead of writing about their pooping habits online. :wink:

If you are that paranoid go to the doctor. If you do not have a doctor, there are clinics and an ER. :) That is what doctors are for!

I had a colonoscopy before let me tell ya its not the most comfortable thing to have done but it can give you answers. They slide a black hose like camera up your poop shoot (i now know what a woman from the hood feels like) they look around then slide it out. When they slide it out it feels like you just pooped yourself. I do agree though its easier to go thru some discomfort than cancer!

Luv to be on the GO
03-27-2009, 11:16 PM
How many times have we heard EARLY DETECTION ....
I`m not saying it is Cancer.....BUT...
why not put your mind at ease ..
You always seemed concerned about your problem !!!
So best to get it checked out !!

breeder
03-28-2009, 01:39 AM
I never laughed so hard before in my life. You guys are a riot.

Chaotic Chick
03-28-2009, 08:02 AM
I had a colonoscopy before let me tell ya its not the most comfortable thing to have done but it can give you answers. They slide a black hose like camera up your poop shoot (i now know what a woman from the hood feels like) they look around then slide it out. When they slide it out it feels like you just pooped yourself. I do agree though its easier to go thru some discomfort than cancer!

Okay that sounds HORRIBLE. But it is a way to detect certain problems and it seems gewgaw or whatever his name is now is concerned. Or something lol.

Gewgaw there is something called the Giant Colon Tour coming to the Sault in a couple of weeks. You get to walk through a colon. :confused2: Then you could see what's going on when you do the thing you like to talk about the most: poop! http://www.colorectal-cancer.ca/en/the-giant-colon-tour/introduction/

kitty&mimi
03-28-2009, 08:54 AM
cc: i heard about the colon tour coming, cant wait!!!

kitty&mimi
03-28-2009, 08:55 AM
how bout eatin a whole box of all bran?

then u'll have enough gas to propel u to the moon

kitty&mimi
03-28-2009, 08:58 AM
btw try taking metamucil, that stuff will put u really at ease....
it's not like x lax or stuff like that where u have to run to the bathroom
it's an overnight thing, and you will really find relief

gewgaw
03-28-2009, 11:17 AM
btw try taking metamucil, that stuff will put u really at ease....
it's not like x lax or stuff like that where u have to run to the bathroom
it's an overnight thing, and you will really find relief

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

kitty&mimi
03-28-2009, 02:24 PM
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

anytime bud!

kitca
03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
there is another fibre product out there that works like metamusil, but doesnt taste so horrific. it is called benefibre and it is non thickening and non taste so you can just add this powder into anything to get your fibre. (you can buy a no name benefibre across the river at wally's, but not on this side)

ideally, you should be consuming fibre in your diet from foods rather than relying on metamusil or benefibre. like kitty&mimi said, add allbran, oatmeal etc to your breakfast. those new bran buds are really good to put in yogurt or salads. there are also bran cookies that are quite tastey and those allbran bars too.

of course different foods have different fibre amounts, but bran seems to get things working quite quickly and well.

im going to the giant colon tour too! you should DEFINATLY be going to that. at the armory's april 4 - 9.

Giggle Squirt
03-30-2009, 06:25 PM
having a strong black coffee and going into a public place will make you go.