PDA

View Full Version : Yawn

Scoff
03-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi all ... it looks like you guys don't have much to say, there's never much action going on here lately.

No banter, no shop-talk, no band-talk. Did all the musicians with something to say leave or what? Musicians don't discuss anything? They just sell used gear apparently in the Sault and let their own forum start to get over-run by the Soapbox bandits. That's scary guys ... watch what will happen if those people start to invade your posts. Don't let it happen! ;)

Hope it picks up for you guys, at least so you have some musician related material to read. :) The Soapbox is filled with posts that are well ... it's just getting too much over there let me tell ya, I was hoping some Rock'n'Rollas could shine their light and have some stories/discussions that were worth reading.

Anyways, rock on and think of something to talk about.

fenderbass
03-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Well as a local musician I can say it has gotten a little lonely here. I'm not sure were everyone has gone to. Its a bummer this section had a lot of local musicians here every day.. I'm trying new things but nothing seems to catch on...

X-Man
03-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Someone tell some funny band stories.

fenderbass
04-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Our band was playing a wedding at a local Hotel..we had set the stage up and found that with all the gear on it we had very little room for the singer. Also we had rented some lighting and got our singer to control the light board...He had favored the red lights that were only inchs away from me,,As I was getting a tan I yelled over to the sing to switch the light colour
so I wouldn't get burned...lol..He tried to turn them off and fell of the stage. On to the dance
floor...To funny..no injurys though