PDA

View Full Version : a mouse in my hood

kitty&mimi
06-30-2007, 07:48 PM
lol
i was driving home yesterday and a mouse peeked its' head out from under my hood, near my windshield, i kinda went wtf??? pulled over and opened the hood hoping it would leave, but i didn't notice anything....
do mice usually make homes under hoods? i hope not because this is a new vehicle and i'll freak if anything happens! LOL!
i dont even know if it's still there and how do i get rid of it

i think he got in at the beach

dladydi601
06-30-2007, 09:36 PM
yes mice do live under the hood, my husbands bosses truck had mice and they chewed wires in the engine it was only 6mo-1yr old. In our van the mice made a nest in the air filter, right inside. We just put a trap with some peanut butter right on the block we got it eventually. good luck!!!!

TPK
07-01-2007, 09:15 AM
LOL, atleast it wasn't a cat!! Our neighbors cat used to get under my old car. Everytime I went out to start the car I'd have to bang on the hood and make sure that the cat wasn't in there first...LOL

kitty&mimi
07-01-2007, 11:07 AM
lol
ok im gonna get my husband to check the air filter

tippikitty
07-02-2007, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TPK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, atleast it wasn't a cat!! Our neighbors cat used to get under my old car. Everytime I went out to start the car I'd have to bang on the hood and make sure that the cat wasn't in there first...LOL </div></div>
Well at least you were nice enough to bang on the hood first.

kitty&mimi
07-03-2007, 01:45 PM
update: no mouse in da hood anymore...guess he took off