PDA

View Full Version : Former Defense Minister Has A Problem With 9/11

shure
04-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Paul Hellyer former Defense Minsiter of Canada confirms there are many unanswered questions concerning the attacks on 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqtAvzujx5I

Wrangler35
04-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Jeff...Paul Hellyer is a part of the Canadian action party..and Connie Fogal was head of that party for the longest time..Connie Fogal would be a good focal point!

The interview was short...do hope your able to gather another lenghty conversation with him,certainly when he has the time..Defence Minister..stateing what he did..is just the tip of the Iceberg!

starterwiz
04-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Oh no. Unanswered questions once again. Geez doods. You'd think that the world is a perfect place, and everyone's honest. It was after all THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE. You think there shouldn't have been secrets, and scandals that people would rather not see the light of day?
Hate to break it to you boys, but the world is a vicious place, and you sure aren't going to make a diff the way you're going about it.

A very wise man once told me that the more power you get, the more you are given. You need to get back to basics, and develop some credibility with us common folks, before you have a hope of taking on the big guns.

Huggy85
04-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Paul Hellyer......isn't he the same loony bin that has demanded that the United States government release the magical power supply that the American Government found on the Area 51 UFO years ago? That this would be the answer to global warming?

At 83 years old, I think a few of his screws have come loose and its no wonder he sees a lot of "unanswered questions"

Yup, I'm sure his theories are the "tip of the iceberg". I wonder what other wisdom he can share.

Slow
04-06-2009, 07:14 AM
Yup, same guy that has been telling everyone the U.S. government has aliens walking about Washington.

Wrangler35
04-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Nice work Shure...glad your able to capture price-less statements such as Hellyer made on tape..No easy task for an x Defence Minister to state what he did..The "Spin Masters' want to say..Millions of people..closer to Billions..are Delusional..for having doubt about the "Sanctioned" version of 9-11 events put out by the Bush Admin...George Bush and his top 8 ranking members collectively..are recorded in a short span of time,lying 935 times..

In a short span of time...Spying on the American citizens (illegally) pre 9-11..in fact shortly after taking office (not elected) Outing an CIA agent...Lying about Iraq having Weapons of Mass destruction.And will attack America with them..and soon...Lying about Iraq having any-thing to do with 9-11..Stateing Osama was the Mastermind behind 9-11..and NO serious effort at securing him..Torturing so called Terrorits..(making him a "War Criminal..)While on vacation..did nothing about Katrina for what seemed an eternity..And,"The Spin masters" conclude.. NO reasonable person can possibly have any reason to have a doubt about the credibility about Bush nor his top elchons...Their beyond doubt...the Teflon don and his subordinates...has escaped the wrath of those "Spin Masters"..there collective wrath is reserved for those whose main objective..is...to be a "True Patriot".

The "Spin Master's"..(and they earned their degree),are out in full regelia... In their "White Suits",offering blanket statements.."WE can Help"..we know the truth.."Your Delusional"...we can help..just surrender to us..we know better...and in be-tween their chants...keep reasuring us..the "Bush adninistration..is beyond doubt..beyond..any reasonable doubt..Go to church yes-terday Slow...talk to God?

Hans
04-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Lol! How do you trick billions of people?

Barry Morris
04-06-2009, 07:39 PM
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." Abraham Lincoln

Hans
04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh no, more conspiracy theories!

http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/Lincoln74.html

Upper Decker
04-06-2009, 09:03 PM
this is the exact thing those nutcase terrorists wanted, for nutcase people to never drop the subject or shut up about it...

starterwiz
04-07-2009, 01:03 AM
this is the exact thing those nutcase terrorists wanted, for nutcase people to never drop the subject or shut up about it...

Doh! Dance a moonlight jig with the devil?

shure
04-07-2009, 09:03 AM
What a bunch of imbeciles!!!

Wrangler35
04-07-2009, 09:28 AM

Who is the Terrorist....Spying on Americans Illegally...Invading a country that had Nothing to do with 9-11...Killing thousands..hundreds of thousands of people..most Innocent civilians...Dropping Weapons of Mass destruction..loaded with Depleted Uranium..sure to last Eons..and further killing innocent people at random from that fall-out...Torturing so called Terorrists..held captive with-out trial..Illegally)...Outing a CIA operative...

Bush and his top elchons..Illegally Invaded two countries..by Law!..

Wrangler35
04-07-2009, 09:30 AM
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." Abraham Lincoln

Apparently...The Boy's in White..are never fooled! They know All!

NewCasa
04-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Apparently...The Boy's in White..are never fooled! They know All!

Boys in White. Hmmmm....white coats? The ones with the meds?

Wrangler35
04-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Boys in White. Hmmmm....white coats? The ones with the meds?

I never thought of that..rubber room..padded cell..drugs..could be!

Hans
04-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Who is the Terrorist....Spying on Americans Illegally...Invading a country that had Nothing to do with 9-11...Killing thousands..hundreds of thousands of people..most Innocent civilians...Dropping Weapons of Mass destruction..loaded with Depleted Uranium..sure to last Eons..and further killing innocent people at random from that fall-out...Torturing so called Terorrists..held captive with-out trial..Illegally)...Outing a CIA operative...

Bush and his top elchons..Illegally Invaded two countries..by Law!..

Bush never drooped any type of WMD. The last WMD dropped by the US was the second A-bomb, that ended WWII.

Hans
04-07-2009, 08:51 PM

Nice argument.

Wrangler35
04-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Bush never drooped any type of WMD. The last WMD dropped by the US was the second A-bomb, that ended WWII.

OH..so..Bush was saying Iraq had WMD..when there was none..whats with that..He got away with that????

shadowjak
04-08-2009, 12:33 AM

Once again,lacking any kind of concrete proof for his whacked out conspiracy theories,he relies on childish insults.

Remember this???

Quote By shure-PS: In a nutshell, what these retards are trying to say...retards eh.thats mighty juvenile of you.

Wellllllll alllllrighty now.
My posts have not been abusive towards anyone on this thread.
But you have used derogatory terms in reference to me and others on this board.You have called my friend a liar.
So today just for you,I am going to make an exception.

You have showed absolutely no perception,intelligence,analytical thinking or anything even approaching more than what I would expect from someone in early grade school in your posts.

Your posts are uninspired,boring,repetitive,show no know knowledge on the subject at hand and serve no purpose whatsoever.Unless of course your into self flagellation and the wearing of horse hair shirts.

I'm sure you have earned the enmity of all the people you have badgered with your childish phone calls.
No tact whatsoever.

You mentioned learning something in grade 10???
That wouldnt be how to be a troll in one easy lesson would it?

No of course it wouldnt.you dont have the wit to be a troll.
You just keep posting You-Tube videos that dont show anything but your dismal level of immaturity and retrograde IQ.

Do you actually believe the demented ravings you spew?

hoe is u ouers kelder? doen u sit daar in die donker met jou blik foil hoed op verloof in rasend draadtrek terwyl eet kak?...Hmmmm NAAFI???

Hans
04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Do you want me to edit the spelling mistakes in the last sentence ShadowJak? It's hilarious if you speak the language, lol.

Hans
04-08-2009, 07:04 PM
OH..so..Bush was saying Iraq had WMD..when there was none..whats with that..He got away with that????

If you mean if he got away with a mistake, then the answer is yes.

shure
04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Once again,lacking any kind of concrete proof for his whacked out conspiracy theories,he relies on childish insults.

Remember this???

Quote By shure-PS: In a nutshell, what these retards are trying to say...retards eh.thats mighty juvenile of you.

Sorry I should have said you are a wannabe Blackwater, I mean Xe, mercenary. You would probably love to be able to go around killing innocent people.

shure
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Your quote was taken from this:

Yes, I know what they are trying to say. But, they are defeating themselves. In the case of the anomalous entry of flight 175 into WTC 2, they are saying that the force of the 767 allowed it to enter the building. But, they are forgetting about acceleration. In this case, the acceleration part of 'Force equals Mass times Acceleration' is really negative, that is, it is opposed to the speed of the 767, meaning the plane must decelerate as it makes contact with the building to release any energy.

When the 767 hits the building its mass must decelerate to equal the force applied to the building. But, it doesn't decelerate, It just melds into the building, meaning that no force is applied, meaning what we are seeing in the videos must be fake. The plane passes into the building at the same speed that it flies through thin air. According to video, the plane enters the building without using any force. Impossible!!!!!!

PS: In a nutshell, these retards are trying to say that the force (a combination of the plane's mass and high speed) of the 767 hitting WTC 2 was so great that the plane acted like a bullet fired into balsa wood, and severed every part of the building that it came in contact with. ridiculous!!!!!!

In reality, the video shows the 767 melding into the building without using any force.

If you can't understand that, what would you like me to call you, special???

shadowjak
04-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Do you want me to edit the spelling mistakes in the last sentence ShadowJak? It's hilarious if you speak the language, lol.

Nahhhhh I fixed it.Short and not so sweet LOL.I am not totally fluent in it.I do have Relatives and friends living there.

shadowjak
04-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Sorry I should have said you are a wannabe Blackwater, I mean Xe, mercenary. You would probably love to be able to go around killing innocent people.

Once again you speak with no knowledge whatsoever.I'm not a wannabe anything.I have never stated what I actually do.
But I will say that whatever I do or have done in the past I have the actual credentials for,yes real ID.
I bet I know where you get all these ideas about me from!!
Its from your best buddy on here,another person who thinks he knows me.NOT!

Speaking of killing innocent people,I was wondering what you think of people who drive under the influence of alcohol??

shure
04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Actually I can't say I know you, so I very well could be wrong about you. Although, if you believe the official story of 9/11 your not very smart!!!

Barry Morris
04-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Shure, you've descended into name-calling and blown your arguments.

Hans
04-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Actually I can't say I know you, so I very well could be wrong about you. Although, if you believe the official story of 9/11 your not very smart!!!

If you could be wrong about Shadowjak, you could also be wrong about 9/11.

shure
04-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Anyone that would proudly wear a Blackwater shirt is not a good person.

I'm definitely not wrong about 9/11, your just fooling yourself.

Barry Morris
04-09-2009, 06:53 PM

This isn't helping your credibility.

shadowjak
04-09-2009, 07:22 PM

Who are you to judge me?As I have said,you know nothing about me.
As far as Blackwater goes,you know nothing about them either.
All Private Military companies have been accused of atrocities,as have the regular military forces.
Its easy to film people dressed as PMCs in a film set and show them carrying out so called attrocities.And its also easy to throw a couple of armed insurgents into a crowd or peaceful demonstration and fire at security forces so that when the PMCs defend themselves it will look like they are killing innocents.
But of course you wouldnt know about insurgent/revolutionary tactics.

Its also easy for film makers to fake 9/11 films.

So let me ask you something.What do you stand for?
Have you ever seen what life is like outside of Canada?
What would you like to see happen in the world?
What is your definition of a good lifestyle?
Now lets see if you can answer in detail without posting childish insults or you-tube videos.

By the way,here is a real story about Blackwater-
By Bill Sizemore
The Virginian-Pilot
January 8, 2008

Blackwater may have its detractors, but one father in Michigan is singing the company's praises this week.

The Moyock, N.C.-based private military company evacuated three young Michigan women from an orphanage in a remote Kenyan village after a disputed election Dec. 27 set off a wave of violence that has left hundreds of Kenyans dead.

The three women arrived safely in Grand Rapids, Mich., on Monday.

Blackwater security contractors are under investigation for a September incident that left at least 17 Iraqi civilians dead. But Dean VanderMey said Tuesday that he has seen the company's humanitarian side.

"It wasn't the image that most people have of Blackwater," VanderMey said. "These were dedicated men, professionals, just saying, 'We know how to help people in times like this.' "

VanderMey runs Set Free Ministries, a nondenominational Christian ministry based in Grand Rapids that has operations in Africa. His daughters Brittanie, 21, and Aubrie, 19, and a friend, Jamie Cook, 20, had been volunteering at the Kenyan orphanage on a mission trip since Dec. 1.

They had planned to stay through February. But after the violence erupted, VanderMey spent five frantic days trying to find a way to get them out.

"There were towns all around them burning," he said. "I don't even think the kids knew how much danger they were in."

Unable to locate a helicopter or airplane to pick them up, VanderMey called his mother, who reached Blackwater founder Erik Prince through a mutual friend, U.S. Rep. Vernon Ehlers, R-Grand Rapids. Prince grew up in Holland, Mich., about 30 miles from Grand Rapids.

Soon, VanderMey said, he got a phone call from Prince, who told him, "We're going to do everything we can do to get your girls out."

A Blackwater employee flew from Afghanistan to Kenya to run the operation, VanderMey said. The company located a 10-passenger single-engine plane, which picked up the women at an airstrip near the orphanage in the village of Kimilili and flew them 185 miles to Nairobi, the Kenyan capital, where they got a commercial flight home.

VanderMey paid the charter fee for the plane, but Blackwater charged him nothing for its services.

"Erik wouldn't hear of it," VanderMey said. "He said, 'This has nothing to do with money. This is about getting Americans out of harm's way.'

"They got it done. I was pretty impressed."

Hans
04-09-2009, 08:42 PM

It's also possible you are fooling yourself, no?

Barry Morris
04-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Yup.