PDA

View Full Version : BUY looking for cold water fish...

tasma
04-06-2009, 05:19 PM
My son and I are looking to start up our fish tank again after 6 months. When we moved I had a huge tank of about 15 fish and they all died in the move some I had for years and years. We were moving in a hurry we had about 3 days to get everything out anyway we were talking about getting it up and going again. We just had regular fish in a huge tank and I was wondering if any one had fish they wanted to sell or get rid of had too many or what ever let me know what you want for them and find a time that is good. I still need to get water in it and climatized it and get another filter so no huge hurry I just want to see what is out there.

bluekrissyspikes
04-06-2009, 06:04 PM
i am breeding white cloud mountain minnows right now. they are very pretty, colourful and do well in a cold water tank. i'll be selling some for $1 each when they are ready to go. right now i have at least 30 fry, but probably more. i'm not sure how many will survive as they are still very, very little. it will be at least 2 or 3 weeks before they are ready and a couple months for them to grow to full size. if interested pm me and i will get back to you.