PDA

View Full Version : bathroom renos

Misschix
04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
anyone know of a good company to fix a bathroom, i dont want tub fitting i need the tub taken right out the piping redone and the tub wall ripped out and redone?
anyone?

b&aMom
04-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Huckson's does bathroom renos. I can tell you from experience that Dan always make sure the customer is happy.

NewCasa
04-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Huckson's does bathroom renos. I can tell you from experience that Dan always make sure the customer is happy.

Here's one who is very unhappy. I know others. I won't deal with them again.

Konig-OV
04-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Do a lot of research, and don't pick by cost. A bathroom and a kitchen can cost the most in any renovation. You need it done, and done right the first time. Just because there are 10 good to 2 bad references, doesn't necessarily mean they are the one. Demand to see some work, and talk to the home owners from which the reno's were done. I have seen it in the past where people go with people that had good reviews, but had no idea how to do a bathroom.

mr ed
04-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Do a lot of research, and don't pick by cost. A bathroom and a kitchen can cost the most in any renovation. You need it done, and done right the first time. Just because there are 10 good to 2 bad references, doesn't necessarily mean they are the one. Demand to see some work, and talk to the home owners from which the reno's were done. I have seen it in the past where people go with people that had good reviews, but had no idea how to do a bathroom.

ditto except huckson is extremly expensive Batman plumbing is excellent and reasonable