PDA

View Full Version : Posting and you....

04-07-2009, 10:16 PM
View and Discuss...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting (fyi some mild adult language)

One key thing not mentioned in the video....

Give the post a MEANINGFUL TITLE, so that readers do not waste their time reading posts about things that they have no interest in. The content of the post should be clear from the title. Please be brief in the title of the post, but yet specific enough so readers will know if the post will be of interest to them.

gewgaw
04-07-2009, 10:18 PM
it dont matter what the title is, that just shows that you take the time to read it

Macs II
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
this is old

gewgaw
04-07-2009, 10:21 PM
k like it would be nice if it would load so i can see it...

gouligann
04-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Do you mean like the idiot titles that they put on the sootoday.com? Their titles drive me nuts and waste my time on some threads. Not funny at all, very irritating when I expect something of interest, and get something totally stupid.

Wrangler35
04-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Do you mean like the idiot titles that they put on the sootoday.com? Their titles drive me nuts and waste my time on some threads. Not funny at all, very irritating when I expect something of interest, and get something totally stupid.

Exactly my sentiments...Ditto!

Konig-OV
04-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Meaningful title like "Posting and you..."? I just wasted my time reading things thread. On a reality note, don't you think there are more pressing issues, rather than complaining that you wasted your time clicking on a link that you are just going to ignore anyway?