PDA

View Full Version : baked cheesecake help

chase_me
04-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I need a baked cheesecake recipe, just a plain cheesecake with graham cracker crumb base.

Only thing is it cannot call for sour cream and no more then 4 bricks of cream cheese (i only bought four lol)

someguy
04-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Ingredients
Crust:

* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 7 tablespoons butter, melted

Filling:

* 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 3 eggs

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Crust:

In a medium size bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and butter. Mix well and place in the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform cake pan. Make sure to press against the sides and bottom of the pan. Place into oven and bake for 8 minutes. Let cool.
Filling:

Prepare the filling by beating cream cheese. Mix in sugar and vanilla while beating until well blended. Add in eggs and combine. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.

chase_me
04-10-2009, 04:04 PM
thank you very much that is exactly what i was looking for.

Jackie B
04-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey, the next time you make bake cheesecake, PM me, and I'll give you my recipe. It calls for 1 brick of cream cheese, and 1 container of cottage cheese zipped up in the blender. It's a bit more cost effective then most recipes.

chase_me
04-11-2009, 08:03 PM
oh thanks Jackie i will def need that in the near future i make cheesecake all the time lol but i can't seem to find the recipe i used to use