PDA

View Full Version : dance mania pad

dodgegirl
04-12-2009, 10:46 AM
I bought one of these for my daughter for easter.. HOLY CRIPS... I think I have found my new weight loss tool........ LMAO I dont know how the hell them kids do it in the mall but we have it on the easyest setting.. and I dont know who is going to be more sore me or her!! lol and she cannot afford to lose any weight.. me on other hand thinks I have a new friend whens shes at school....

lmao talk about working the chocolate off this am.

SusyQ
04-12-2009, 10:51 AM
So when the kids are at school and hubby's at work your going too become a dancer huh :teeth: Yes they are super hard but cheaper than Wii Fit.

Peety
04-12-2009, 10:59 AM
I bought one of these for my daughter for easter.. HOLY CRIPS... I think I have found my new weight loss tool........ LMAO I dont know how the hell them kids do it in the mall but we have it on the easyest setting.. and I dont know who is going to be more sore me or her!! lol and she cannot afford to lose any weight.. me on other hand thinks I have a new friend whens shes at school....

lmao talk about working the chocolate off this am.

I'll be over to play!! I need to shed a few pounds,,

dodgegirl
04-12-2009, 11:19 AM
LMAO it would be fun as hell with a little alcoholic beverage in us.. I was laughing my ass off.....

Tansy
04-12-2009, 10:54 PM
We still play with the DDR I bought my daughter years ago. Wow could that sucker get you into shape if you were so inclined!
And ohhh yesss.... That plus a bottle of alcohol equals fun times.... ;)

mboy67
04-12-2009, 11:02 PM
i have a older one we got with a used Xbox a few years ago and never used it. it's a Guy's house here we are not into it lol. But I bet it would be fun to watch the lady's using them.