PDA

View Full Version : Xocai?

Jackie B
04-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Has anyone tried this "healthy" chocolate? A friend tried to sell me a box last summer touting it's wondrous health benefitss, at $120 for a box (wholesale) which is a 1 month supply for 1 person. I just about choked on my chocolate when she told me the price, and said no thanks.

then last week I ran into an old friend who looked thinner than I had ever seen her. She is a nurse, 30ish, and so still fairly recently trained in the medical field. I asked her what she did to lose weight, and she told me she used Xocai. She said she wasn't selling it or promoting it, but just that it helped her to lose 20 pounds, by decreasing her appetite and her cravings for sugar.

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with this stuff, positive, negative, or otherwise?

Luv to be on the GO
04-14-2009, 12:24 AM
AT $120.00 a box for a one months supply
You wouldn`t have a hellva lot money left for Groceries !!!! J/K

Giggle Squirt
04-14-2009, 01:02 AM
their are other foods that are natural appitie supresents, i would rather have that then chemical laced chocolate. But that is JMO...
Apples, green tea, whole grain foods and high protien foods like fish work well at keeping you feeling fuller for longer...

Jackie B
04-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't think these are chemical laced. They ahve a lot of natural stuff in them, and regular chocolate has any nutritional value processed out. This particular brand does not. However, I can't justify the price, that's for sure. If I was rich, I'd probably have the whole family on it, but until then...not gonna happen.

kitty&mimi
04-15-2009, 08:04 PM
there's some "natural" stuff that i would stay away from
anything that is caffiene-like might not be good for u, not good for ur heart...
just stick to the old fashioned way of getting in shape and getting antioxidants
something u might look into is the acai juice, it's really good and high in antioxidants

gewgaw
04-15-2009, 09:04 PM
whats Xocai? SoCal?

Sweet_And_Innocent
04-29-2009, 10:50 AM
I am currently eating Xocai, and have been for two months now, and I have noticed a huge difference in my health. I have more energy, my body feels great, I don't get cravings for junk food, and I have lost weight. This product is definitely worth trying.

**Innocent**

T_wolfe
05-14-2009, 10:53 PM
look it up....on you tube Jackie......me and my husband have used it.....my hubby lost 20 pounds while he was on it.....and me it gave me sooooooo much energy it isnt funny....well worth the money......still use it... or go to
www.intochocolate.com
there will be info there....:)

bluekrissyspikes
05-14-2009, 11:58 PM
:tongue:i spend that much on chocolate every month already! :ssarcastic: