PDA

View Full Version : I might be a genius...

Giggle Squirt
04-19-2009, 11:57 PM
last night some how a bottle of lysol toilet bowl cleaner fell over and a bit leaked onto my grout. This mornign when i noticed it and went to clean it up where it was the grout was was totally white, like it was just laid... so before i went grocery shopping today, i put it along all the grout lines, closed the door so that the cats couldn't get into it, and when i came back and mopped it up the grout was so white. Better then any other method of grout cleanign i have done. SO, if you are tired of hands and knees scrubbing grout then try this!!! It is the blue lysol toilet bowl cleaner.

PwRjinjin
04-19-2009, 11:59 PM
last night some how a bottle of lysol toilet bowl cleaner fell over and a bit leaked onto my grout. This mornign when i noticed it and went to clean it up where it was the grout was was totally white, like it was just laid... so before i went grocery shopping today, i put it along all the grout lines, closed the door so that the cats couldn't get into it, and when i came back and mopped it up the grout was so white. Better then any other method of grout cleanign i have done. SO, if you are tired of hands and knees scrubbing grout then try this!!! It is the blue lysol toilet bowl cleaner.

As it happened by accident, i wouldn't give yourself as much credit as say, a genius. But thank you for the tip.

bluekrissyspikes
04-20-2009, 12:12 AM
interesting. i just might do that.

bouffant
04-20-2009, 02:13 AM
CLR it!!