PDA

View Full Version : its gone???

Sophie's_Mommy
04-20-2009, 09:23 AM
looks like they finally got rid of that reputation points comment thingy where anyone can harass another member anonymously, thank god its gone, people were started to act like children...oh wait this is soonet, what was i thinking..this is where the kids come to play..lol..
but seriously, did you guys get rid of it?

MaO3
04-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Looks like its gone.
hmmm wonder if its because of problems like you were having? I never bothered with the whole rep thing to begin with really.

But your right, people sure like to act a fool on the internet don't they? Whether its here or on facebook. Really easy to hide behind a computer and act tough.

onefortheroad
04-20-2009, 09:53 AM
prob. because we all made such a big deal of it the other night. I always say if you gotta say somthing about someone tell it to their face, don't hide behind your mothers dress!

fenderbass
04-20-2009, 10:17 AM
It was removed because people were just giving bad reps to other members only because they didn't like them. It was in the works way before the thread was started.

Super Gram
04-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Yes that is exactly what some were doing. Acting like a bunch of kids.

Sophie's_Mommy
04-20-2009, 12:50 PM
It was removed because people were just giving bad reps to other members only because they didn't like them. It was in the works way before the thread was started.

ya i know it was in the works before it was mentioned, i did not think it would of taken that long to remove it though...it is pretty sad that adults act like children, you think they would grown up. I have no problem at all saying what i feel to someones face, i dont need to hide behind my computer..but anyways i am glad you guys finally got rid of it. Ihad some pretty nasty comments in mine form people whom i know who they were acting like idiots and saying the stupidest things cause they dont have the balls to say it if they saw me out in public..but this is a small city and im sure we will all run into each other at some point, where i will make it my point to go up to them and see if they can say what they said to me on the internet to my face..lol.and no its not a threat..lol..i just want to see if they have the balls to or if they will just walk realy fast the other way when they see me and hubby..lol..i ll just laugh at them and continue on with my day, i have a child and dont need the trouble.. :)

Sophie's_Mommy
04-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Looks like its gone.
hmmm wonder if its because of problems like you were having? I never bothered with the whole rep thing to begin with really.

But your right, people sure like to act a fool on the internet don't they? Whether its here or on facebook. Really easy to hide behind a computer and act tough.

yup they sure do, i get a kick out of facebook the drama that people post as their status..and the things they say to each other...to much..

Peety
04-20-2009, 01:01 PM
ya i know it was in the works before it was mentioned, i did not think it would of taken that long to remove it though...it is pretty sad that adults act like children, you think they would grown up. I have no problem at all saying what i feel to someones face, i dont need to hide behind my computer..but anyways i am glad you guys finally got rid of it. Ihad some pretty nasty comments in mine form people whom i know who they were acting like idiots and saying the stupidest things cause they dont have the balls to say it if they saw me out in public..but this is a small city and im sure we will all run into each other at some point, where i will make it my point to go up to them and see if they can say what they said to me on the internet to my face..lol.and no its not a threat..lol..i just want to see if they have the balls to or if they will just walk realy fast the other way when they see me and hubby..lol..i ll just laugh at them and continue on with my day, i have a child and dont need the trouble.. :)

Stupid!!! You are so right,,
I know who left mine,,,
There is always a chance to meet people in real life,,you are so right!

someguy
04-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Well good thing it is gone so now we don;t have to read 10 different threads about it a day where people just whine and complain cause the forgot what their mother taught them as kids. Ready now here is the lesson:

Sticks and stones will break your bones but words shall never hurt you!