PDA

View Full Version : Still Love the Obama Administration?

Slow
04-23-2009, 07:20 AM
"At a border conference in Washington, DC, on Monday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was giving an interview to the CBC's Neil Macdonald when she upset Canadian government officials by seeming to reinforce the false story that 9/11 hijackers entered the U.S. through Canada.

The former Arizona governor was asked by Macdonald why there was a "need for same level of security on the Canadian border as on the Mexican border given two drastically different realities?"

Responded Napolitano, "the law says the borders are the borders and these are the kind of things that have to be done at the borders." She added that "Canada is not Mexico, it doesn't have a drug war going on, it didn't have 6,000 homicides that were drug-related last year. Nonetheless, to the extent that terrorists have come into our country or suspected or known terrorists have entered our country across a border, it's been across the Canadian border. There are real issues there.""

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/04/blame-canada.html

starterwiz
04-23-2009, 08:11 AM
Someone's getting desperate.

someguy
04-23-2009, 08:18 AM
Well at least the terrorists know what the better country is to live in before they go into the US to carry on their attacks. It was the fault of the US Immigration who let them in there in the first place cause had they stayed in Canada they would not have committed these acts.These terrorists are very smart people.

Huggy85
04-23-2009, 08:23 AM
Any time I've ever traveled to the US, it was a US border guard that let me into the country - not a Canadian. Homeland needs to take responsibility for that themselves.

I suppose her next claim will be that the terrorists learned to fly in Canada too. America needs to try to stop blaming others for their own problems.

KDawg
04-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Napolitano knows that the Canadian border is no REAL threat to the U.S., but this is a good excuse to ramp up security measures and treat anyone crossing it as a terrorist.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again -- The War on Terror is one giant, open-ended blank cheque for the U.S. to do anything they want, with little or no resistance.

Slow
04-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Well at least the terrorists know what the better country is to live in before they go into the US to carry on their attacks. It was the fault of the US Immigration who let them in there in the first place cause had they stayed in Canada they would not have committed these acts.These terrorists are very smart people.

That says a lot, that you are proud terrorist like living in your country.

Says a lot about your collective un-seriousness, too.

Slow
04-23-2009, 10:24 AM
I've said this before, and I'll say it again -- The War on Terror is one giant, open-ended blank cheque for the U.S. to do anything they want, with little or no resistance.

Well of course. What else could it be??

(rolls eyes)

Shanny
04-23-2009, 11:03 AM
How could they terrorists come through Canada when 9/11 was an inside job

DoubleXL
04-23-2009, 02:25 PM

I am pretty sure the Planes entered the Towers from the outside, not the inside...LMAO.

someguy
04-23-2009, 03:44 PM
That says a lot, that you are proud terrorist like living in your country.

Says a lot about your collective un-seriousness, too.

Actually I am a very proud Canadian and also proud about the terrorists. If I knew for sure that a few would totally wipe out the US I would let them live at my place free of charge.

Wrangler35
04-23-2009, 03:54 PM

Truth to..was going to say Power..LMAO...Right on Shanny..Shanny for prime Minister!

Upper Decker
04-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Actually I am a very proud Canadian and also proud about the terrorists. If I knew for sure that a few would totally wipe out the US I would let them live at my place free of charge.

Finally someone said it. Thank you very much

someguy
04-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Finally someone said it. Thank you very much

You are very welcome. I found it to be quite appropriate given the circumstances.

Fyre
04-24-2009, 03:28 PM

So, if my family and friends still in United States are wiped out, you'll sleep better at night knowing you helped this happen? You're statement disgusts me- What an asinine thing to say here.

Barry Morris
04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
... What an asinine thing to say here.

Why, you figure he means it??

It's just an over the top response to some stupidity.

Fyre
04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Why, you figure he means it??

It's just an over the top response to some stupidity.

I hope that's the case.

someguy
04-24-2009, 04:33 PM
I hope that's the case.

It's a response to hopefully shut some people up with the garbage they spew on here all the time.

Fyre
04-24-2009, 04:52 PM
It's a response to hopefully shut some people up with the garbage they spew on here all the time.

So spewing garbage in response to garbage is your solution? Sorry man, your comment hit too close to home for me to understand this justification.