PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember what its called?

peanuts1984
04-26-2009, 02:37 PM
So there was this show on a long time ago and i absolutely cannot remember the name
There was i believe a granny telling her granddaughter stories..and granny says "shall i tell you?" ..the little girl comes out of the tent or blanket..just pokes her head out and says "Yes!"...and she tells her some story..and i think there may have been some snow.
im trying to find pictures for my scrapbook im making for my sister.
thanks if anyone has any ideas lemme know.

Northerngirl
04-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Sounds like the beginning of the movie Edward Scissorhands with Johnny Depp where she tells her granddaughter the story, not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Xzavia
04-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Didn't the story about the guy that crossed country with a team of sled dogs start out like that? Was it the one that carried the insulin? Can't think of the name, but at the end of the story the girl and the Grandma are walking through a park in the winter and they come to the statue of the guy with his team of sled dogs.

Ughhh....got it pictured perfectly in my mind, the movie...just no name if that's the one you're looking for.

MissMuffett
04-26-2009, 08:39 PM
balto??

or was it a tv show?

peanuts1984
04-27-2009, 11:20 AM
no its not edward scissorhands...the problem is that i dont actually remember the rest of the story LOL..all i remember is the girl and grandma...well it veryw ell could have been one of those mini stories in between shows or even a commercial..