PDA

View Full Version : FREE Golden Retriever mix free to good home

chanie_5
04-27-2009, 07:51 PM
We have unfortunately decided to give up our 2 year old Golden Retriever mix. She is a good dog but we just don't have the time to devote to two dogs and must give one up. She is perfect with kids, cats and other dogs and has lived in our house with all three for the last year. She is not spayed. She needs some basic training but listens well and catches on quickly. If no interest shown in her soon will be bringing to the humane society.
Call 949-0001 if interested or pm me

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/chanie_5/kahlua.jpg

zoo crew
04-27-2009, 09:16 PM
She's beautiful. Looks just like my Kali. I hope she finds a home... If our house wasn't full we'd take her. Good luck...

chanie_5
04-27-2009, 10:45 PM
well after only having an ad posted for an hour kahlua has found a new home, i will miss her but i am sure she will be happy with her new parents

rmkryan
04-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Aw. I'm glad she found a home. I would have taken her, but we have too much on our plate right now.

Shanny
05-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Did all work out she is gone to a new home?

Boe
05-23-2009, 12:32 PM
[QUOT is it still there or is it taken

icecapp
05-23-2009, 12:45 PM
I dont know if this helps or not, but Boe there is one but male at the shelter right now looks the same.

Sophie's_Mommy
05-24-2009, 12:05 PM
aww we,, glad she has a new loving home, that is so sad. No offense but i dont get why people take animals then give them up a year or 2 later or drop them off at the HS. Why take a animal if you can not dedicate your life to their entire life? So sad. BUt at least she gas found a home and will be able to stay with her new parents for the rest of her life. Least she was not taken the the HS, that is so sad..
Cheers to you Kahlua and kudos to the people who took her in :) take great care of her she looks like such a sweetheart..