PDA

View Full Version : BBQing anything!!

heintzman
05-02-2009, 02:55 AM
we just had the first girls night out bbq, and had a blast!
we had ceasar salad,, a must,,,,, with homemade crutons
and veggies on the bbq,, asparagus, sweet potatoe, red peppers, green beans, zucinni, carrots, eggplant, red onion,, all marinated in none other than italian dressing from the bottle. those baskets,,, are so worth the money!! i bought the stainless steel one from homeharware,,, so worth it!!mmm

heintzman
05-02-2009, 02:57 AM
what are you BBQing?? share plz?

EyelashExtensions
05-02-2009, 11:59 PM
We had bbq'ed shrimp skewers tonight yummmm

EyelashExtensions
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Last night we had bbq'ed drumsticks from pinos. I used the sweet and sticky BBQ sauce(my favorite). Tonight it's going to be steak....cause I need to use up my portobellos(sp)

Giggle Squirt
05-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Lst night i got some super thick steaks from romes rubbed them in olive oil and montreal steak spice and garlic. THen i grilled some red peppers purple onions in some olive oil and sliced a baguette and grilled one side and put cheese on the other side. all on the bbq. it was so good. I have to find a way to top that on friday :( I want to get one of thoes vegetable grillers for the barbecue has anyone used them? do they work better then tinfoil? do you use alot of the juices from the vegetables?

Miles From Nowhere
05-08-2009, 09:19 PM
I like to fire up the BBQ at least once a week, I usually don't have time during my work week. Most of the time, it's a steak that I marinate in La Grille Mesquite Marinade overnight. My cut of choice is Top Sirloin or Prime Rib.

heintzman
05-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Lst night i got some super thick steaks from romes rubbed them in olive oil and montreal steak spice and garlic. THen i grilled some red peppers purple onions in some olive oil and sliced a baguette and grilled one side and put cheese on the other side. all on the bbq. it was so good. I have to find a way to top that on friday :( I want to get one of thoes vegetable grillers for the barbecue has anyone used them? do they work better then tinfoil? do you use alot of the juices from the vegetables?

the veggies are so different from steaming them in foil,,, they take on a whole different taste,,,, as i said previously ,, the veggie baskets are so worth the money!! i marinate the veggies in any kind of oil salad dressing that i have,,, and they always get great reviews!!

Luv'inLife
05-09-2009, 11:10 PM
ribs, smoked, MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EyelashExtensions
05-11-2009, 12:36 PM
In the spring/summer we bbq everyday! Where can I get one of those veggie baskets for the grill?

Another YUMMY potato side dish for the bbq or oven, butter,sliced potatoes, sliced green peppers(red makes it taste funny for some reason), sliced onion, a few chopped garlic cloves, wrap in tinfoil put on the bbq for about an hour after they are cooked you can shred some cheese and top with sour cream...or just eat it how it is!