PDA

View Full Version : inFAMOUS Demo Impressions

B.David
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
The first thing I noticed when it started up was that the city is impressively alive and there is just so much stuff happening and places to go. I had no idea what I wanted to try first. What's even more exciting is knowing that this demo only shows up a small island in the game... W.O.W

The second thing that automatically struck me is the scalability. Every single thing I saw I said to myself "I must climb this", and what do you know, you can! From the highest building to the smallest thing. You can literally go up and down left and right completely seamlessly while interacting with anything in your path. And the best part is, it's insanely fun to do so. My only slight complaint... when you jump off a high point, if you get too close to any object, you automatically grab on. When you're trying to fly off a building and do the thunder ground smash, well, it annoys you.

And the same goes for the powers! Are they insanely fun to use or what. This is like the entertaining version of GTA to me. I used to get bored of GTA destruction fast but just scaling around and causing destruction in this game is crazy amounts of fun.

I don't even want to talk about this anymore lol I just want to play the full game already. But this game just seems insanely fun, deep, and creative. The comic book style cut scenes are awesome. Everything if much more fluid than you could hope. This game is a winner.

Ultra54
05-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Where did you find the demo?

B.David
05-19-2009, 12:05 AM
Where did you find the demo?

Pre-orders from Best Buy get a code. I just had a friend share a dummy PSN account and downloaded it through the download history on it.