PDA

View Full Version : Guitarist Looking To Join/Start Band

Nathanisking
05-19-2009, 04:43 AM
Alright so I'm a guitar player who's looking into getting a band together people who share the same mindset as I do.

My influences are Eddie Van Halen, Tony Iommi,Glenn Tipton/KK Downing (Judas Priest),Jimmy Page and Angus Young.

I play mostly Hard Rock/Rock and Metal (mostly early metal stuff like Priest,Sabbath,Maiden) and Thrash like early Metallica but I also wouldn't mind playing their "sellout" stuff.

I have gear, good stuff. (Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Peavey Valveking 2X12 Tube, 100Watts, MXR effects ect..)

I just want a band that is willing to do covers of the bands I mentioned and WORK on originals and gig.

The last band I had fell apart because of issues of conflicting interest and stupid crap.
I don't want to go through that again, just shut up and play music right?

Id prefer if someone had a jam space, makes it SO much easier
I want a sort of Hard Rock/Metal band think NWOBHM styled you know like Diamond Head/Saxon/Maiden/Priest
Rock with and EDGE none of this Nickleback crap REAL MUSIC

Also people in my age range 18 to lets say mid 20's.

Thanks!

Nathanisking
09-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Lol Not surprised that no one responded to this thread I sound like a jackass lol

Yea well if I gave that impression to anyone just sorry I guess just frustrated that no one is willing to jam what I feel would be very fun. Oh well lol.

matt7
09-14-2009, 12:36 PM
i would be up to satart an old metal tyhrash band i play guitar i can do lead or rhytm wouldnt matter i play rock/metal