View Full Version : Toxic alert for dogs, (posted in Pets also)
07-06-2007, 09:06 AM
If you are a dog owner, read this, and pass it on. Very scary! I sure didn't know about this.
Do NOT feed your dog raisins or grapes. Very toxic!!!
07-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Uh-oh...my pooches love grapes. Guess I'll have to stop giving them....
07-06-2007, 11:59 AM
No kidding...mine do too. Off the list they go..thank god they were only ever given one or two as a treat.
07-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Whew! They've always been on my no-feed list. They're right in there with chocolate.
07-06-2007, 12:52 PM
never would i have realized that. mine do like watermelon though, and you should see little teddy eating a corn on the cob! thanks for posting the link.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.7 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.