PDA

View Full Version : emotional wreck...

Giggle Squirt
06-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Ok, so i have been extreamly emotional and crying over everything and i am not normally an emotinal person. I have never had this happen to me before. Like last night i burst out in tears because i had to put my dogs in their crate for the night. My hunny actually lauged at me thinking i was joking and then realized i was loosing it. They normally sleep in their crate every night and actually go to their crate when i tell them it is bed time. But last night i just burst out in tears like you would of thought that someone was asking me to shoot my dog. Or if I can't find the exact pair of socks i am looking for, i burst out into tears, or watching tv, thesimpsons make me cry. Anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this naturally? I don't want to end up on psyco pills.

Anapeg
06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Either pregnant or a prime candidate for Zoloft.

Giggle Squirt
06-04-2009, 02:56 PM
pregnant.. guilty as charged...

Anapeg
06-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Whoa! Move over Ann Landers.

EyelashExtensions
06-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Start taking more time for you, start listening to an mp3 player, writing down stuff like feelings(supposed to help a lot), walking and be careful that you don't end up with postpartum after having the baby. Keep an eye on the symptoms. I cried over every single movie when I was prego!

bluekrissyspikes
06-05-2009, 12:10 AM
every pregnancy is different. i cried a lot for a few weeks during my last pregnancy. glad that's over. :( try to get some extra rest and have a bubble bath

kitca
06-05-2009, 12:23 PM
the hormones just go crazy during and right after a pregnancy. at least you know why this is happening and that it is not long term. i have heard that regular exercise, like walking, can help.

Sophie's_Mommy
06-06-2009, 10:50 AM
ahhh, they joy of being pregnant. I think most pregnant women have gone threw what you are going threw. It does suck. I cried at the stupidest things as well. Could not watch a show or movie without crying, if it was sad one. I felt like a idiot half the time, tried to hid it from my hubby..lol.It went away though once i had her. Thank god i did not have PPD.

givememore
06-06-2009, 07:52 PM
I had PPD after 3 of my 5 pregnancies, and I was an emotional basket case throughout. It's normal, everyone's body reacts to the hormones differently. I cried about EVERYTHING, constantly. I still cry frequently, just no one sees me doing it now. The news, clothes not fitting, my burger having onions on it, you know, the small stuff.
Just take some time for yourself, as already suggested. Also, it really doesn't hurt to cry, sometimes that's the outlet for other emotions!

Giggle Squirt
06-06-2009, 10:50 PM
thanks for the advice, i have never suffered from depression or anything like that and i have not been depressed so to speek. I am not normally an emotional person and don't get upset over things very easily. My first two pregnancies i was not like this at all. But now I cry over everything, get up set over everything, i feel like a prime canadate for drug commercials.

chase_me
06-09-2009, 11:28 PM
with my first son i cried when the dog had no mayo (ya know that commercial where it makes a sandwiches then there is no mayo so it tosses the sandwich into the cat dish) EVERYTIME it came on i cried. It is normal when you are preggo your hormones are totally out of whack

rmkryan
06-10-2009, 08:30 AM
She is so emotional with her animals right now or animals in general. She can't watch tv and see an animal on it or else she starts to cry. She was watching the simpsons and they were going to sell the elepant to the ivory dealer and omg it was like she was watching the animal get slaughtered. She can't watch people walk their dogs with the dogs on road side because she thinks that the dogs are going to break off their leash and run into the road.

chase_me
06-10-2009, 12:46 PM
perfectly normal it is the mothering instinct and an animal is just as alive as a person and she is nuturing them, it will go away after babe is born

Giggle Squirt
06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
HAHA thanks for making me sound crazy :(

EyelashExtensions
06-11-2009, 02:22 AM
"She can't watch people walk their dogs with the dogs on road side because she thinks that the dogs are going to break off their leash and run into the road"

I'm not prego and I still think that!