PDA

View Full Version : Water cooling

Upper Decker
07-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Well thanks to killswitch(just razzin ya lol) I know have a new addiction, water cooling.

My question is, with my current cooling kit i have a single cpu block on the loop, but I would like to add a block to the northbridge, so how would i go about doing that? I could get a bigger rad (as the prowater 880i is the exact same as i got except a 240mm radiator) and stick with my current pump and resevoir.

mboy67
07-08-2009, 11:09 PM
just get the block and add it in the loop make sure the CPU is first then send it to the north bridge.

Upper Decker
07-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Thank you very much mboy, I figured I could just do that and it would be fine. I was a few other sites asking the same question and all i got out of every one was " just buy a new custom setup" .

Killswitch
07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Well thanks to killswitch(just razzin ya lol) I know have a new addiction, water cooling.
LOL! You're very welcome!
You basically do have a custom setup IMO. It just came in a kit and you can add anything you want to it, as long as the rad/fan can handle it.

soosucks
10-22-2009, 04:17 AM
Well thanks to killswitch(just razzin ya lol) I now have a new addiction, water cooling.

YOINK!

thankyou :teeth:

Ultra54
10-23-2009, 06:17 AM
I suppose there is a simple formula for calculating the capacity of your system. As I sit this early morning, I can't remember what the system I have on my rig but I made sure it had extra capacity. I too added a block to my northbridge.