PDA

View Full Version : Headache Question

*Angel*
07-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Ok so last night i the wrost headache ever to the point where i vomitted.
Today the headache is gone but I literally feel awful, Diarhea, body aches and almost like a feeling of being hungover
Now my question is is this normal? I dont get headaches alot and not to the extreme last night so I am just wondering if anyone else has felt this way after a bad headache

Thanks

kitty&mimi
07-11-2009, 05:50 PM
im thinking migraine or flu....

A*lil*Loopy
07-11-2009, 07:16 PM
I agree. The headache sounds completely migraine, and they suck so bad. I'm not familiar with any after effects so I would assume the flu is the rest of it.
Or I guess it could just be your bodies way of rebelling against the migraine, they have been known to last longer than a day and make people feel like death warmed over.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jackie B
07-11-2009, 08:35 PM
My husband has vomitted buckets from a headache/migraine in the past, but not followed with flu symptoms.

*Angel*
07-11-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm feeling better then I was, got home from work and slept for a couple hours
Just a overall crappy feeling i tell ya

chickaDee
07-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Could be the flu. The only time I ever get a headache is usually a day or 2 before I get the flu.

Anna Noyance
07-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Ok so last night i the wrost headache ever to the point where i vomitted.
Today the headache is gone but I literally feel awful, Diarhea, body aches and almost like a feeling of being hungover
Now my question is is this normal? I dont get headaches alot and not to the extreme last night so I am just wondering if anyone else has felt this way after a bad headache

Thanks

That is what I get from TOO MUCH SUN! I have to wear a hat in the sun. I also get cold sores from too much sun.

b&aMom
07-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Sounds like food poisoning to me.

Reckidecky
07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Advil liqud gel extra strength migraine medication...expensive but I will not go without them at work and home...gone wthin 15 mins...like u never had a headache...everytime