PDA

View Full Version : Gastric Weightloss BBQ

BAILEYDOG
08-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Ok The date for the Party is the 26th of August. Any suggestion on time? I'm good with early afternoon or later also, suggestions are appreciated. I have one natural gas BBQ( old and not very big) could use another one or two depending on the people coming. please post what you would like to bring.

If anyone feels more comfortable I can post this on my Gastric page in facebook and make it a private invite just PM me.

Tom

PS I also invited people outside of soonet that I know that have had the surgery, feel free to do the same.

kitca
08-05-2009, 05:34 PM
that sounds just wonderful! if its a potluck sort of thing then you may end up not needing too many bbq's? none of us can eat too much anyway, lol.

it will be so nice to meet others.

Babzz
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Looking forward to it :)

Bill Nash
08-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Early afternoon seems good, .... maybe 2:00 PMish. If everybody brings a pot luck thing and whatever they want to BBQ, one BBQ might be enough if people BBQ at their leisure. My BBQ has a broken leg so it isn't in the best of shape. If someone else can volunteer one great, otherwise, I can bring mine in a pinch.

I don't like to use facebook, so maybe invites by PM would work well. Remind people to bring chairs!

Let's make this work, ... sound great!

kitca
08-07-2009, 11:23 AM
are others working that day? i dont get off till 430 or even out the door till closer to 500. handyman, have you told our mutual friend to come?

Bill Nash
08-07-2009, 11:28 AM
... handyman, have you told our mutual friend to come?

I will be talking to her soon and will tell her.:)

Babzz
08-13-2009, 12:38 PM
I can dice up and season some potatoes for the bbq and something to grill also.. Is it ok if my son comes? I also have friends from the other surgury and would like them to attend too :)

BAILEYDOG
08-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Sure bring who wants to come. My address is 611 Second Line West, It is across the street from the Northern Credit Union, I have a big driveway for people to park in Since some people work I though we could split the difference and make it for 3pm.

Anapeg
08-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Sure bring who wants to come. My address is 611 Second Line West, It is across the street from the Northern Credit Union, I have a big driveway for people to park in Since some people work I though we could split the difference and make it for 3pm.

CAREFUL!! Watch out for the large transformer pole across the street as it has been known to jump out at people. I'm just sayin' is all. :wink: :zip:

kitca
08-24-2009, 08:56 PM
i have to say that i dont often go down 2nd line. where abouts is the northern credit union, which streets are near? thanks.

Bill Nash
08-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Baileydog is almost at the corner of Second Line W and Goulais Avenue. Have you talked to our mutual friend, .... I haven't gotten hold of her?

kitca
08-25-2009, 07:41 AM
i did mention it to her, but theyve been at camp for the past week. no doubt she has forgotten, if youre talking to them today or tomorrow feel free to remind her. i would love for her to come!

i hope kelbear comes!! and anyone else who has had it, or is interested...