PDA

View Full Version : Any Dieticians / Personal Trainers?

DeleteAccout
08-06-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm begining my Police Foundations course next month and ran into quite the issue. Since I graduated High School back in 2004, I have been in "sit down jobs" and night shifts. I rarely get to experience day time sadly. I have had little to no physical activity in approx. 10-12 months. I spent all winter stacking on weight to have something to work out. I was 140-145 pounds 7 months ago. I am now 190-195 depending on the day. I have filled out very nicely, but since gaining so much weight so fast, I lost a lot of stamina. What I'm looking for is someone to perhaps assist me in creating a workout routine to build core strength, and stamina. I need to go heavy into cardio, and free weights 2 times a week or so. However, Im unsure what routines and for how many reps would be ideal.

I have a "goal body" I am wishing to attain. That can be discussed at a later date, but first I need to get a regiment down pat.

Also, my diet SUCKS ! I eat a lot of unhealthy things. I am a VERY picky eater, which complicates things even more so. I do not eat a SINGLE vegetable other than Potatoes ( even them I can hardly stand to be honest ). I have been this way since I was a kid, and I assure you, I'll never change. I do however, love fruit, and grains. Virtually all of them. I was told that I should maintain approx. 30 grams of fiber a day. I have researched what items are best to consume to keep the levels high. Although I do understand I'll never be able to replace the nutrients I would get and actually need from Veggies.

If anyone is able to help me with my little "issue" that would be fantastic.

Thank you all in advance for your help in making me a big smexy man. Rawr =)

Upper Decker
08-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Ive got a horse whip thingy and a floodlight. Im assuming we could work a regiment around those LOL.Actually for your line of work you should consider a judo or akido course. Once you have the proper regiment of excersise diet wont be an issue really.

chickaDee
08-06-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm begining my Police Foundations course next month and ran into quite the issue. Since I graduated High School back in 2004, I have been in "sit down jobs" and night shifts. I rarely get to experience day time sadly. I have had little to no physical activity in approx. 10-12 months. I spent all winter stacking on weight to have something to work out. I was 140-145 pounds 7 months ago. I am now 190-195 depending on the day. I have filled out very nicely, but since gaining so much weight so fast, I lost a lot of stamina. What I'm looking for is someone to perhaps assist me in creating a workout routine to build core strength, and stamina. I need to go heavy into cardio, and free weights 2 times a week or so. However, Im unsure what routines and for how many reps would be ideal.

I have a "goal body" I am wishing to attain. That can be discussed at a later date, but first I need to get a regiment down pat.

Also, my diet SUCKS ! I eat a lot of unhealthy things. I am a VERY picky eater, which complicates things even more so. I do not eat a SINGLE vegetable other than Potatoes ( even them I can hardly stand to be honest ). I have been this way since I was a kid, and I assure you, I'll never change. I do however, love fruit, and grains. Virtually all of them. I was told that I should maintain approx. 30 grams of fiber a day. I have researched what items are best to consume to keep the levels high. Although I do understand I'll never be able to replace the nutrients I would get and actually need from Veggies.

If anyone is able to help me with my little "issue" that would be fantastic.

Thank you all in advance for your help in making me a big smexy man. Rawr =)

Do you wear glasses on a regular basis?
If yes pm me I ll explain through there. Dont want people to think I know it all when I explain why I asked you this question . ;)

Melanie Booker
08-06-2009, 01:21 PM
i'm sorry Annie, really i am, but i can't hold back any longer. this is the third post of yours i've read in the past 10 minutes where you've used the word 'threw' instead of 'through'
lol, i don't think you're a know-it-all. if you were you wouldn't say 'threw'. :P lol

Upper Decker
08-06-2009, 01:41 PM
its funny how that "threw" error is the exact same error another banned member here constantly made.

chickaDee
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
i'm sorry Annie, really i am, but i can't hold back any longer. this is the third post of yours i've read in the past 10 minutes where you've used the word 'threw' instead of 'through'
lol, i don't think you're a know-it-all. if you were you wouldn't say 'threw'. :P lol

SO very sorry.
And Fudd R. So you are assuming Im another member that is banned on here pretending to be me? More then 1 person can make the same mistake. Get over yourself. I do know the memeber you speak of because I have been accused of being her and if Im correct after talking to that person a long time ago, I was told that you and her are not suppose to talk nor mention each other or you both would be banned for life. And I see you are breaking those rules? If you think Im that person anyways, which you assume Im.
Anyways You can quit responding to my posts ok, unless you have soemthing useful to say then just dont type. You need to find a way to insult me anyways you can. Grow up.

chickaDee
08-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Why does the same person have to ruin every thread on this board today that I posted in? Some people need a life.

and ISPD- I fixed my error for you, better?

DeleteAccout
08-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Can we not argue in my thread and get back to the topic at hand please? Thank you.

PM is sent

chickaDee
08-06-2009, 02:57 PM
sorry and pm sent back :)

DeleteAccout
08-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Reply sent your way Annie =) Thank you for tip. Much appreciated

someguy
08-08-2009, 12:14 PM
SO very sorry.
And Fudd R. So you are assuming Im another member that is banned on here pretending to be me? More then 1 person can make the same mistake. Get over yourself. I do know the memeber you speak of because I have been accused of being her and if Im correct after talking to that person a long time ago, I was told that you and her are not suppose to talk nor mention each other or you both would be banned for life. And I see you are breaking those rules? If you think Im that person anyways, which you assume Im.
Anyways You can quit responding to my posts ok, unless you have soemthing useful to say then just dont type. You need to find a way to insult me anyways you can. Grow up.

LOL LOL LOL! He was right on the money of who you were and called you on it. We knew who you were from the beginning and you got burnt. Next time you might learn to keep your mouth shut and not keep making lies about other on here via pm's and thorugh facebook!

DeleteAccout
08-08-2009, 03:55 PM
"Someguy", can we grow up here perhaps? If I wanted drama, I'd go back to high school.

EyelashExtensions
08-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Tormented...My friend is a personal trainer and body builder at Good life, he can help you achieve the body you want.

DeleteAccout
08-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Hmm. That could be a possibility. Send me a PM with more details if you can?