PDA

View Full Version : ...headache...

soosucks
08-06-2009, 05:54 AM
being woke up in the middle of the night with a bad head ache...
it only happens once or twice a year...

anyone know the cause, and solution to it?

-ouch

kitty&mimi
08-06-2009, 07:20 AM
well i know dehydration causes bad headaches
could be tension headache...tight muscles in the neck for example, could be the way u were sleeping
those are some reasons

Bluesky
08-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Can also be occasional bouts of sleep apnea

chickaDee
08-06-2009, 10:33 AM
I NEVER get headaches and yesterday I had one that lasted form 8 am till about 9 pm.

Mimi
08-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Full Moon gives me headaches (a few days ahead of it too). Never get headaches any other times. Makes my pets silly too.
It is Full tonight.

Peety
08-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Stress,weather change.foods

bluekrissyspikes
08-06-2009, 12:44 PM
get some t1's @ the pharmacy. they are the only thing that works on my headaches.

rmkryan
08-06-2009, 01:28 PM
get laid! lmao

EyelashExtensions
08-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Ibuprofen! Super extra strength

Amaranth
08-06-2009, 05:08 PM
get some t1's @ the pharmacy. they are the only thing that works on my headaches.

I take a couple of those with an Aleve (now available in Canada over the counter as of a couple of weeks ago) and my headache is usually gone. Unless it is a migraine of course lol. But Aleve with the Tylenol #1's works great on the pressure headaches I have been getting this summer.

hobo
08-06-2009, 08:44 PM
From grade 7 on my daughter suffered from headaches. Came home from school - hid under pillow. Weekends headache was gone. Summertime she rarely had headaches. Had allergy tests, blood tests, changed diet -no difference. Moved to the Soo when she was in grade 9. Kept looking on the internet and stumbled on Irlen Syndrome. A lady in the Soo tests for it so my daughter was tested. Another lady came to town and did advanced tests and that was what was causing the headaches as well as other visual impairments created by this syndrome- Turned out my wife has it as well. Doctor hadn't heard of it, optometrist hadn't heard of it. Not the cause of everyone's headache problems but it was in my daughters case.

soosucks
08-07-2009, 12:24 AM
i think its the lack of sleep... since i haven't been working, i have had a screwed up sleep pattern

Kittie
08-09-2009, 02:16 PM
From grade 7 on my daughter suffered from headaches. Came home from school - hid under pillow. Weekends headache was gone. Summertime she rarely had headaches. Had allergy tests, blood tests, changed diet -no difference. Moved to the Soo when she was in grade 9. Kept looking on the internet and stumbled on Irlen Syndrome. A lady in the Soo tests for it so my daughter was tested. Another lady came to town and did advanced tests and that was what was causing the headaches as well as other visual impairments created by this syndrome- Turned out my wife has it as well. Doctor hadn't heard of it, optometrist hadn't heard of it. Not the cause of everyone's headache problems but it was in my daughters case.

I have that aswell as my mother and grandfather.

Neither my optomalogist or doctor have heard of it.