PDA

View Full Version : SELL lefty for sale

ed young
08-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Hello folks-I have for sale a late 90.s Crafted in Japan Fender Stratocaster-it is a copy of a 57 strat-Lake Placid blue with a maple neck that has a satin finish on the back. The bridge has the black Graph-tech saddles but I have the originals. I have installed a white pearloid pickguard to add a bit of flash. As well about a year ago I had Colin Liddiard put in some Fender Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups-great Strat tones but no annoying buzz that I have heard many Strats send out from my place behind the kit. These pickups have great output if you are running through a floorful of effects pedals and sound great both clean and dirty. I have recorded with this guitar as well as used it live and there are no problems with it. Why am I selling it then-simple-I have a Fender Telecaster with a wider neck that suits me better. This guitar comes with a standard molded black hardshell case. Now talking business.....the price is $800.00--not cheap I know but this really is a great guitar. As I have said it is a lefty but perhaps some of you adventerous righty's could flip it over and indulge in some Hendrixian tones and ergonomics. Let me know and thanks for reading this long winded post.
p.s-I tried to get some pictures up but no luck-send me a message via this forum and I will email you some shots.
thanks again
Ed Young