PDA

View Full Version : medela breast pump parts.

Giggle Squirt
08-21-2009, 12:46 PM
I am looking for tubing and membrane's for a medela BP. Does anyone know anywhere in this city that sells just the parts not the whole pump? It is for the medela pump in style NOT the pump in style advance.

chase_me
08-22-2009, 01:23 AM
I think we have to order them online but you could try the drug store in the doctors building cause i know they rent breastpumps made by medela

Giggle Squirt
08-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Shoppers and zellers just sell the storage bottles. I ordered the tubbing and stuff on ebay. No one here sells the actual replacement kit for it.

chase_me
08-25-2009, 10:28 AM
yup i know it sucks i thought maybe the drug store would cause they rent the pumps and sell a kit to use with their pumps but it does not come with tubing just the bottles, horns, valves and membranes

Giggle Squirt
08-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes they rent them, even the parents place beside the bus terminal rents them aswell but they don't sell the replacement kit. I don't get it. I just didnt want to order off ebay because the tubbing for my pump changed product numbers and I didn't want to order the wrong one. but i checked a bunch of different sites and they were giving that same product number so i went ahead. You would think they would sell the replacement kit at the pharmacy. IDK. ** just an fyi, they do sell the lactina kit at the pharmacy but the tubbing for the different pumps are not all the same.... so you can get the new horns, new valves, new membrains and 2 new collection bottles, but the tubing might not work on all pumps.