PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED MISSING PERSON

memorylanelarry
07-12-2007, 04:31 PM
This is a picture of my son Justin Boissineau.He just turned 16 yrs.old on Saturday.He has been missing since Sunday night July 8/07 at about 10:30 pm.Any information on his whereabouts would greatly be appreciated. Contact his Dad at 759-2626. If not home leave a message and I will get back to you....Thanks
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Memorylanelarry/Justin1.jpg

EyelashExtensions
07-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Larry its Liz....I know my step daughter and son know him and talk to him on msn, they also have the same friends so I will see if they can find anything out for you.

Iverson3k
07-12-2007, 04:43 PM
where does he usually hang out?

memorylanelarry
07-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks Liz I appreciate the help

EyelashExtensions
07-12-2007, 04:52 PM
PM to u larry

memorylanelarry
07-12-2007, 04:59 PM
I live in the west end on Pittsburgh Ave.He hangs out almost everywhere in this city.Down at the station mall,east end,on top of the hill,

*Angel*
07-12-2007, 05:16 PM
do u know where he was that night? who he was with?

EyelashExtensions
07-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I think I found him....Larry is going to check now. But if anyone sees or hears from him let Larry know.

pylus
07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Hope so lizzardskills. Good job if you did.

Babzz
07-12-2007, 07:18 PM
that is great news lizardskills!!!

BrAt
07-12-2007, 07:39 PM
My son also knows him but unfortunately hasn't seen him since he's been gone. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

*Angel*
07-12-2007, 07:40 PM
any luck?

tippikitty
07-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Wow hope he's found ok.

memorylanelarry
07-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Well I found him at the YMCA but he took off on me when I stop the car.Don't know why he is doing this.He's listening to the wrong people.Some have been hiding him.I wish some of the places he's at the parents( I find out some would not call and hide him too) would phone me especially if he's sleeping there. I know he hanging out with the wrong crowd and he's going get in trouble if does something wrong.I guess it is waiting game now.

Babzz
07-12-2007, 09:10 PM
good luck to you

Kittie
07-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Man, I know that kid.

Is he kinda short? I used to see him all the time..

Hope he is found.. and hopefully taught a lesson. He should be greatful he has caring parents.

tippikitty
07-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Well that's too bad. I wish you all the luck.

Huggy85
07-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Good Luck with this Larry. I hate to be negative, but my daughter pulled this last year, 3 months before she turned 16. Some of her "friends" parents were not just harbouring her, but providing her with alcohol as well. In one case, we knew she was in the home, along with half a dozen other teens who were supposed to be at home. By the time we got the police to show up, the kids had all left. Some people are so pathetic.

At this time all I know is that she is collecting welfare and living in the Niagara region. Our system makes this choice very appealing, because they can get government support with great ease.

I haven't heard from my kid in over 2 months. All I can do now is pray for adult thinking to kick in. Many of today's teens have weird thought process that I can't begin to understand.

again...good luck! I do hope it works out better for you, but don't expect much help from his friends or their parents.

Babzz
07-12-2007, 09:33 PM
so sorry huggy
I can't imagine how hard that must be to deal with.

memorylanelarry
07-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Well he spouted now and little taller now.I'm a single parent and raised him since he was 4 yrs.old.Now he's 16 and he thinks he can doing anything he wants.I know he's easily lead astray by some of these kids.He has a good heart but why he listens to them i don't know. I want to thank all the people that phoned me i really appreciate it. Maybe someone sees him and can get through to him. I know some of of his good friends try to talk to him but to no avail and I want to thank them also.

Kittie
07-12-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm gonna be out tonight.. and I have some younger friends that are friends with him... I'm gonna talk around and stuff..

I'll keep my eyes out..
He'll turn up, dont worry.

MaO3
07-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Aww Larry I wish that there was something that I could say to make you feel better. This is no doubt a tough situation for you. I wish you all the best, unfortunatley sometimes kids get these ideas that they know it all and that parents are full of crap. I truly hope that your son sees the light and will come home.

everywoman
07-12-2007, 11:02 PM
I ditto what Ma03 says. My thoughts are with you....tough times...

memorylanelarry
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
I want to thank everyone for their support and help.There is still some people left in this world that are good people who care.I tip my hat to all of you.Thanks to all

kim gagnon
07-13-2007, 08:21 AM
hey larry, just read this and wow sorry to hear it. boy has he grown up. i think the last time i seen him was when he was about 3-4. hope you get him back home and soon.

EyelashExtensions
07-13-2007, 09:03 AM
I'll talk to my kids again, they may talk to him on msn if he goes online again. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

memorylanelarry
07-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks Harley Girl and Liz.
Apparently he is hanging out with this 21 yr.old kid named Jordin McColman (Jordon Detroit he calls himself).This kid is leading my son astray.Word is they might be staying at some womans house around the YMCA area.Hope my son comes to his senses soon.

kim gagnon
07-13-2007, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Larry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Harley Girl and Liz.
Apparently he is hanging out with this 21 yr.old kid named Jordin McColman (Jordon Detroit he calls himself).This kid is leading my son astray.Word is they might be staying at some womans house around the YMCA area.Hope my son comes to his senses soon. </div></div>
just talked to my son jonathon ( remember him) he's 20 now. he said he has heard of this guy and is going to see what he can find out for you. he works with a guy at rona cashway that is 21 and his name is jordin. dont think it the same guy but i will let you know what he finds out.

Ocean
07-13-2007, 02:53 PM
I think I have seen him walking around with 3 to 4 other guys in the last couple of days in that area. on Sunday they knocked all the pylons over at a road construction site(my husband put them back).A couple of them really have a big attitude about themselves.

Edit to add: If I see which house it is they are staying at I will PM you the address.

*Angel*
07-13-2007, 08:31 PM
ne luck?

memorylanelarry
07-13-2007, 09:16 PM
no luck had some leads.He's hanging out with 2 no good hoodlums one's name Jordin McColman (Jordon Detroit he calls himself)and some other named Matt and the last name I think is Dawson.These two 21 yrs old prey on the younger kids and scare them.These two are warping his mind.I wish he didn't listen to them because he's going to get in trouble.

*Angel*
07-13-2007, 10:02 PM
and there nothing the police can do about this?

Huggy85
07-13-2007, 10:19 PM
nope, been there, tried that

GRUMPY
07-13-2007, 10:21 PM
why the hell do 21 year olds want to hang with a 16 year old?

Kristina Bourdage
07-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Good luck and stay strong. This is a difficult time for both parent and child...but for different reasons. Many kids go through this...I did myself when I was about the same age. It's the need for control, to feel in charge and grown up. Have faith that your raised your son well. It may only be a short time before something happens and he comes to his senses to realize this is going against the way he was raised. I'm sure you have done a fantastic job..so believe in yourself and in your son. I understand it's difficult...but I'm sure eventually the rush will wear off, reality will prevail and he will be home again!(don't forget that it's summer and he's choose to do this now because there is no reprimand for missing school - that shows some responsibility) Good luck and my prayers are with you at this time.

memorylanelarry
07-13-2007, 11:29 PM
So they can easily manipulate them in doing things.They brain wash the young ones.

Super Gram
07-13-2007, 11:31 PM
I thought if a person was a minor and lived with their parents the cops could speak to him???NO???

Huggy85
07-14-2007, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought if a person was a minor and lived with their parents the cops could speak to him???NO??? </div></div>

Gram, my daughter was 15 when this all happened to us last year. The cops found her in the home of a friend's parent. They would not bring her home because she didn't want to go, and the police didn't even need to tell me where she was.

Parents have zero power to raise children any more.

KelBear
07-14-2007, 05:01 PM
I agree evernew.. however I don't personally know this situation or this family.. so you never know the circumstances.

BrAt
07-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Wow, the laws have changed. The police used to go and retrieve children from other homes and if the adult there wouldn't release them, they would be charged with harboring a minor.

Also, if a parent kicked a child out, they could have been charged with abandonment.

I would call the police station again and hopefully get a different police officer on the phone and ask again. This is a missing person and should be dealt with as such.... child, teenager, adult, whoever! Could be that you just got a lazy cop that didn't want to take the time.

evernew
07-14-2007, 07:15 PM
point is, is if the police find the child, the child is not missing, and if the child appears fine, and is not in a risky situation, where they are in danger, there job is done, they are not the parent, and it is not their job to enforce a parent's rules.......best case scenario....get a warrent to return, then the police have no choice.....its not a case of a lazy police officer, they found the child, they have done their job.

BrAt
07-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Not true, they are supposed to return the child to the parent. Of course the child can leave again and you can't really make them stay there, but the police are supposed to return them home.

As I said, if someone is allowing them to stay in their home without parental permission, that is harboring a minor.

(Unless these laws have changed in the last year...)

Huggy85
07-14-2007, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrAt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not true, they are supposed to return the child to the parent. Of course the child can leave again and you can't really make them stay there, but the police are supposed to return them home.

As I said, if someone is allowing them to stay in their home without parental permission, that is harboring a minor.

(Unless these laws have changed in the last year...) </div></div>

I went to the JP, had to get an "apprehension warrant". That was the only way they would actually bring her home. Even with the warrant, if she walks out the door again, I needed to go to get a new warrant.

I lived this. I had many police officers and a JP tell me that without a warrant, they are powerless too.

evernew
07-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I'd be interested in who the source of your information is because I hate to inform you, that you are wrong, if the police attempt to take the child against the child's wishes, then that is an assault, they NEED a warrant to apprehend at that point, keep in mind, the child must be in a safe place, doesnt' matter if the family is "harbouring" him/her or not. Please feel free to contact the duty officer at the police station.
Not saying that it is right, however, that is the way it is

And to just let you know, I phoned a friend who is a detective, just to make sure I wasn't talking out of my hat.

(sorry, that almost sounded harsh, content/context thing)

Huggy85
07-14-2007, 08:40 PM
You're right evernew. Like I said, I lived through this in person last year. Parents have no power over teenage children and their choices, nor do the police or the schools.

BrAt
07-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow... I think someone better have a talk with the city police then because they are the ones that told me this and it wasn't just one officer either.

sage
07-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Times have changed drastically. Its true, Police can only apprehend if there is a warrant or if they are charging them with something....
I had to call the police on my daughter a few years back when she started high school she started to hang with a bad crew, drove me mental for a few months chasing her around - but at least she came home with the Police, I think she was scared of them. Teens these dayz, know they can get away with ANYTHING even murder. They laugh at the justice system which coddles them - ENABLES them and does nothing to protect them.
Us parents have our work cut out for us, we can try and try soooo hard to instill good choices, give them everything they need but when they run with the wrong crowd ----- its hell.
Prayers for you Larry.

BrAt
07-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Holy... that's unreal!

Still hoping he comes to his senses soon Larry. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

memorylanelarry
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks to everyone for the support.Lot's of people have called me that seen my son.I can't believe how supported and caring people here have been. But still can't catch him.I raised him by myself since he was 4 yrs old when my ex left.He had ADHD.I attended counseling, seminars,courses,family services,etc and the list goes on.I was a very devoted dad to him.He had everything that some people wish they had.People commended me on how involved i was with my son.I put my life on hold just for him.Now he's involved with a bunch of 21 yr old punks who are turning him around to their way.Justice will come to them one of these days.

everywoman
07-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Awwww man...Larry, I wish things were better for you. Still hoping for a good outcome for you!

memorylanelarry
07-14-2007, 10:29 PM
I want to share with you something I wrote to my son about 6 yrs ago.Maybe he'll read it here and come to his senses.

<u>To my son Justin</u>

A DAD tries to provide his son with insight
into important things in life,in order to make
his life as happy and fulfilled as possible.........
A DAD tries to teach his son to be kind and
generous towards other people,
To be honest and forthright at all times,
To be fair,treating both men and women equally,
To respect himself and others,
To know himself very well,
To understand his strong and weak points,
To accept criticism and learn from his mistakes,
To have many interests to pursue,
To have many goals to follow,
To work hard to reach these goals,
A Dad tries to teach his son to have a strong
set of beliefs
To listen to his intelligence,to laugh and enjoy life
To appreciate the beauty of nature,
To express his feelings openly and honestly at all times
To realize that love is the best emotion anyone can have
To value the family unit as basis of all stability,
If I have provided you with the insight into most of these things then I have succeeded as a DAD,in what I hope to accomplish in raising you.
If many of these things slipped by while we were all so busy,I have a feeling you know them anyway and as your proud DAD I will always continue to love you and support everything you are and everything you do.
I am always here for you, my son,
I love you Dad

Babzz
07-14-2007, 10:31 PM
That is beautiful Larry..
When he gets past the teen year bull [censored] he will remember all you taught him

I wish my x-husband thought more like you

everywoman
07-14-2007, 10:36 PM
That's really beautiful Larry....I hope he sees it too!

Kristina Bourdage
07-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Any word? Any luck? How's things going?

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Larry I went through the same thing with my oldest from her dying and cutting her beautiful hair so the police wouldn't recognize, court sessions, warrants, having her home for a few days than thinking everything was good than her not coming back again for days and so so much more. Now she is happy healthy with a wonderful man and a mom of 4 and she just said too me last month "Mom I am so so sorry what I did too you. Now that I have kids the thoughts of them doing what I did too you scares me too death". He will come around Larry it'll take time ALOT OF TEARS but he will. Good luck hun.

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Wow how old is your daughter Susy? I'm glad things worked out in the end. I have to say I was also rebellious but turned out ok.

DogsRule
07-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Wow suzy, she has 4 kids now? Good for her! I'm happy she was able to turn her life around.

And Larry, teens just go through this phase, the other parents who are hiding him need a beat down thats for sure, but when you finally get him home, you guys need to have a serious talk. Grounding him will only make it worse.

When he gets home, why not try to get him more involved in camping or hunting or fishing? Try to get him to see life better.

See what it is he REALLY loves to do, and work with it!

I sure hope he comes home, I personally would not sleep until I found my kids. I would be such a wreck.

I was also rebellious, and though still mouthy *wink* I would like to think I've done a complete 360!

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 11:26 AM
My baby will be 27 in August. OH MY!

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Well good for you! You should be proud.

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Oh I am I look at her now and my grandbabies and I'm so happy.

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
How old is your youngest?

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 01:07 PM
23 months

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 01:17 PM
That's what I thought.
Wow what a difference in ages eh? That must be fun.

AmdWolfman
07-24-2007, 01:46 PM
wow, SUSYQ a Granny. LMAO,,,,,j/k........it will be nice .

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Doesn't bother me AMD I love it and I still don't look a day over 16. HA!!!!

Tippi I also have beautiful and I mean gorgeous 8 year old too.

dOg LoVeR
07-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Larry: It's been a while since u've posted. Any word on Justin?

I hope he's back home now. I don't know u, but my thoughts are with u. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

t1000
07-24-2007, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't bother me AMD I love it and I still don't look a day over 16. HA!!!!

Tippi I also have beautiful and I mean gorgeous 8 year old too. </div></div>You told me you were 17 dammit! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 02:47 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif Your such a nerd /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

t1000
07-24-2007, 03:15 PM
a evil nerd? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

teddybear84
07-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Is there any news? Has he come home? I am so sorry to hear about this. I have never don't anyting like that when I was younger. I can't imagine what I would do it my son did that. He is only goint ot be 5 in sept so I am hopeing that I never have to go through that. You must be pulling you hair out right now. I hope he comes home soon and safe.

memorylanelarry
07-24-2007, 05:11 PM
He came home midnight last nite.Sorry didn't update sooner but just got my computer back as it had a virus. And now off to the hospital to see my Dad. Want to say thanks to everybody that help and were concerned.You are very special people....

DogsRule
07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Glad to hear he is home!

I hope you didn't ream him out too bad! :P

Hope he doesnt take off on you again and I hope your dad gets better!

dOg LoVeR
07-24-2007, 05:50 PM
YAY! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif Glad to hear he's home!

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 05:52 PM
That's great news! Wishing you and your son the best. It's going to be a long and hard road.

adigirl
07-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Good News!!!!

SusyQ
07-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Listen to him talk too him but be firm or he'll walk all over you again. I'm glad he's safe.

MaO3
07-25-2007, 08:54 AM
I have to agree with SusyQ on this one too Larry. You need to make sure that he realizes that you won't tolerate this kind of thing ever again, and how much stress and worry he caused you.

Good luck