PDA

View Full Version : So this is where all you people hang out?

Seraph
09-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Was wondering, just moved here. So wow hey this is the Soo chat forum thing!

Nice to see a community that is also online.

I myself am a Sault Native, however I haven't lived here for a good long while. Nice to be back. Lots has changed, not much can I say for the better or the worse. Living down south and overseas, this is a nice pace up here. Liking it. A lot less going on when it comes to the negative, lacking Sushi, and the broad spectrum of social diversity I'm used to but we really do like it here.

On that note, it's kind of sheltered and that's in a way quite nice. Less of what we had to put up with in larger cities, more peace and quiet. Less places to shop, but hey we've always got the internet and have since learned to roll our own sushi, and cook a lot of the ethnic foods that can't be found anywhere near here. Furthermore knowing that, I'm not going to say too much about who I am, or what it is I occupy my time with. I am an artist, a musician, and a writer. My work is edgy and thought provoking, blunt and realistic although quite respectful and tasteful. It's peaceful to work here, in the comfort and quiet of community, away from chaos and distraction.

My family quite enjoys being here, the acceptance and curiosity that has surrounded us has been welcoming and positive. There have been no negative experiences with the people here and no one has come off as ignorant. More people are interested in knowing these strange foreign people who eat weird food and wear funny clothes than have been taken aback to having us around.

I'd like to personally thank this city for being so warm and welcoming as well as being a lovely safe place for family. Keep it up, this is great being here and we're loving this beautiful small town life.

Love And Blessings

Lu Seraph

Anapeg
09-11-2009, 02:28 AM
Welcome, gird your loins and plunge directly into the deep end. No reason to hesitate.

hairybacknofrills
09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Good luck staying awhile!!

Seraph
09-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Haha that sounds doomy, why do people who have open minds and artistic ideas normally get banned from this board?
This city can't be THAT closed minded can it?

DM46
09-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Haha that sounds doomy, why do people who have open minds and artistic ideas normally get banned from this board?
This city can't be THAT closed minded can it?

You have no idea..

Seraph
09-15-2009, 05:30 PM
EEEEEEP

LoL

johnnypezz
09-23-2009, 03:57 AM
just like-minded individuals.. misinformed individuals hang out here.. ohh and dramatic liars too

Blunt
09-23-2009, 12:41 PM
just like-minded individuals.. misinformed individuals hang out here.. ohh and dramatic liars too

Well, you're certainly unique, and therefore not 'like-minded'...

So that leeeeeaaaves.....

Hmmmmm.....