PDA

View Full Version : jarring salsa?

Babzz
09-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Does any one have a good recipe for salsa. I would love jar some. There are many on recipes line but hoping for something that someone has tried.
thanks

heintzman
09-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey Babbz,, i just had a most delicious jar of salsa that a friend sent to me, i was going to ask her to send her recipe to me, so i will post it for you at a later date,,, keep checking,,, i won't forget! it was one of the best tasting that i had ,,, i will attempt to get it to you within the next couple of days.

Babzz
09-16-2009, 11:33 PM
thanks Corky :)

Giggle Squirt
09-19-2009, 03:34 PM
My parents make it and they cook it in the turkey deep fryer outside with the propane. I don't think they actually have a recipe. I have never seen them use one. I will ask my mom if she could give me an idea of what she uses because it is so friggan good.

Babzz
09-19-2009, 05:13 PM
thanks all
I would appreciate it a lot :)

heintzman
10-04-2009, 02:42 AM
babzz,, i haven't forgotten about ya,,, getting this recipe out of my SIL ,, is like pulling teeth!! actually her fiancee has had a very bad experiece with his sergical weight loss sergery, and has been in hospital ,,, pretty much since he had it in march,,, so i am not pushing her ,,, she is kinda busy,, yeah,,, he was that very low percent that things go wrong with,,, i have no details as they are not open about it ,,, so i can"t answer any questions..but i will ask her again soon, for that recipe!