PDA

View Full Version : Haunted?

Mo~Jo
07-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Ok, we just moved into a house about a month ago and about two weeks ago a few of us have been witnessing things.. hearing things in the house. At night when its gets to about 3:00 AM- 6:00AM theres knocking, laughter, sounds of running, lights, tv's, and radios turning on. The phone rang 4 times in a row and nobody was there, the doorbell rang at 4:00 AM. So me and a few friends decided to look under the house in a little crawl space to see what was there, and there was an old old old chest filled with pictures of a lady, and a bag with her name on it and moldy blankets, and a certificate. I was wondering what everybody thinks, Four of us think its haunted, and the others dont but they arent awake late enough to hear it!
What do you think?

Babzz
07-14-2007, 01:00 AM
scary stuff...
take a pic of what you found and post it

Mo~Jo
07-14-2007, 01:13 AM
alright.. I will do that as soon as I can.. Its scary lookin through it haha.

Larimar
07-14-2007, 02:31 AM
Maybe spirits wanted you to find it, mayb once it's out and maybe in the right hands?-they will leave?

kitty&mimi
07-14-2007, 12:55 PM
is the house old?
sounds scary, i would have moved my [censored] back out! LOL

Mo~Jo
07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
lol nahh its not really too old i don't think.. I know that they added a huge family room in the 70's to the back of the house, but i dont know if that was the same person or not.

Larimar
07-14-2007, 04:11 PM
well, you don't need a very old house to have spirits come from relativesof the old owners-perhaps they forgot that-and they want it returned-can you contact the previous owners? and let them know you found some things? That would be cool-I know that if I had left photos and personal belongings in a house i'd lov eit back /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hope you figure it all out anyways.

Mo~Jo
07-14-2007, 04:49 PM
We did.. They said that they dont want it.. I don't know why.

Larimar
07-14-2007, 05:29 PM
weird stuff. Did they say it belonged to them? maybe it didnt? I guess you have a mystery /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mo~Jo
07-14-2007, 11:27 PM
I guess I do haha.

Babzz
07-14-2007, 11:28 PM
did ya get that pic yet mo jo?

Mo~Jo
07-15-2007, 01:08 AM
noo im not at the house this week, i will tho

Mo~Jo
07-17-2007, 11:06 PM
The house that this is happining in is my mothers, Now that we are at my dads this week the same stuff is happining that is at my moms.. do you think that they could have followed us or something?

Larimar
07-18-2007, 01:49 AM
Mo-Jo-Earthbounds don't follow people as they barely know we exist. However spirits /loved ones on the other side who are wanting us to pay attention will always be with you around visiting even if you move. -They can rattle, bang, make noise, move objects-Generally spirits crossed over have waaay more energy then any ghost i've ever seen. There's a big misconception that ghosts are more active, but naw it's the ones who have all the fun who are -and in heaven it's tons more fun with more energy-then being a ghost(Earthbound as it's more polite to call them-apparently lol) Ghosts usually have an attatchment to land or where they died. They are usually lost, afraid, sad, and/or fearful. Not angry-but not happy. It's very sad.

anyways..hope this lil info helps a lot. Actually I JUST opened-or re opened a message board for blievers in the paranormal-it's safe place to discuss this sort of thing-as its password protected and cynics and skeptics arenot allowed-b.c i think believers need a place to discuss anything without feeling judged. So if anyon ewants to join-tell mme why in a pm and i'll give the password /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
it's brand new so not many ppl yet. hoping to get it hopin soon /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif