PDA

View Full Version : need a cool costume idea

Punkydo
09-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I know that halloween is approaching fast, so that is why I need a cool idea for a halloween costume for my 12 year old girl . I have checked the computer but they come up with the same thing-sexy this and sexy that. If anyone has any cool ideas please let me know! thanks

lynys
09-23-2009, 12:26 PM
She could always go out as me. I am pretty awesome, so I figure it would be a hit. ;)

Daiv
09-23-2009, 12:27 PM
It was really dumb, but I LOVED the costume I saw last year of a girl dressed up as a really fat lady with a dog attached to her butt. She had signs posted all over "LOST DOG".
It cracked me up.

Wasn't really dumb, but dumb that I thought it was the coolest costume ever!

Sweet Little Sister
09-23-2009, 01:46 PM
i've trying to get my oldest to go out as a laundry basket for three years!
i had this old round laundry basket i was throwing out and i told her we could cut the bottom out of it.. add straps to go over her shoulders.. pin socks and dryer sheets and stuff all over her..throw some clothes in the basket around her and she'd be all set.
i think it's a great idea..she thinks it's the uncoolest thing she's ever heard.

bluekrissyspikes
09-23-2009, 02:07 PM
do her up all goth. easy and fun

pickles for sale
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Paint a box with a cereal box front, cover it with a little red paint...and carry an ax...a cereal killer....maybe she is too little???

okay....I LOVE THE laundry basket idea....perfect!

BrAt
09-23-2009, 07:16 PM
We dressed our daughter up as a punk rocker 2 years ago. I know it's old school, but she looked AMAZING! You can get your own stuff and make it any way you want to.

She must have thought it was really cool too because she asked to be a punk rocker again this year. :)

lk_wicked
09-23-2009, 07:52 PM
how about one of the characters from greece. olivia newton john, lol
one pair of shiny leggings and a big blonde wig

Peety
09-23-2009, 07:54 PM
I want my daughter to be a Lady bug again..
She thinks she wants to be Spiderman..
I might make her a tree costume.At the dollar store they have fall leaves in pkgs and I might sew them to a brown track suit..

Giggle Squirt
09-23-2009, 09:22 PM
my baby is going to be a butterfly, my youngest is going to be a chicken and my oldest is going to be "octapus prime" home made of course.. :S my one dog is going to be a taco and my other dog is going to be a hot dog. My hunny is not allowing me to dress up his dog. I am thinking were going to be smores for halloween. I am going to be a graham cracker and a marshmellow and he is going to be the graham cracker and chocolate!!!

Amaranth
09-23-2009, 09:27 PM
One of my daughters likes to be the zombie version of pretty much anything. Zombie princess, zombie Hannah Montana, zombie baby... she just takes the "cute" girl costumes and makes them into a zombie. :/ It was depressing to pay for a princess dress then have her dad drag it through the mud and shred the bottom of it lol.

09-23-2009, 09:27 PM
How can a costume for a 12 year old be sexy? That's just wrong in many ways!

Misschix
09-23-2009, 09:39 PM
ball player?

My Sharona
09-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Dress her up in all black leotards and paint a yellow dotted line on her from head to toe and put a couple of cars on each side of the dotted line and she could be a road!

lynys
09-24-2009, 09:22 AM
How can a costume for a 12 year old be sexy? That's just wrong in many ways!

She said "not sexy" and have you seen some of the costumes they sell out there?

Peety
09-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Dress her up in all black leotards and paint a yellow dotted line on her from head to toe and put a couple of cars on each side of the dotted line and she could be a road!

Sounds cute.

MissMuffett
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
My son wants to b backwards bob this year. Lol. So I'm gonna have to make him into a monster truck. Lol. Should b fun!

HDV
09-24-2009, 10:47 AM
This is our daughters 2nd Halloween she did not go out last year because she was only 4 months old but we did dress her up as a pumpkin and handed out treats to kids, but she will be 16 months on Halloween this year and we bought her a girl pirate costume.They had so many cute ones but we thought this was the cutest. It is a pirate dress and it is sooooooo cute with a pirate hat...OMG we put it on her and took pics the other day and she looks so darn adorable. I cant wait to take her out... :)
I know she is scared of masks, my meanie of a wife put a mask on and said HI to her at the store and she freaked right out.. Screamed so my wife took it off and she kept looking around the store for the masked monster...lol..